  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 961 – 980 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Yellow 24x43 Technic wheels

Buying them as they appear on BrickLink, but only aquired 5 so far. Offering $10US per wheel (rim+tyre), in good, unbroken condition, will pay more for bulk lots and will buy the rim only if preferred. Require another 13. Email offers to me as I may (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LUGOLA Web Site now up!

Hi, Here is some info that you can use on the site: Pictures from several LUGOLA meetings: (URL) could leave the pictures here, but create an index page with links to the pics. This should nicely fill out your photo gallery and events sections. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

I bought two copies of that set. They were on sale for 1/2 price at www.kbkids.com. They still had them cheap a few weeks ago. I used those gray inverse arches in this church. You can see them on the lower-left of the 2nd picture: (URL) Eaton (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

(...) I love the model but have one concern. Cycles + Ice = bad. Now I admit, the wheels are wide .. but still .. 8-) Now if you have a few larger gears that you could place in between the two rims to act as "spikes" for traction .. now were (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Largest Lego Collection in Australia ?

Insert video tape, fast fwd, fast fwd, fast fwd.... Corin Grant : 'there's like 90,000 pieces in there.' I watched the whole thing again and no mention of value and given the way Corin said 90,000, I think it was a guess or something she was told (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  4013 Red Tubs

Spotted at Kmart about a month (or two) ago for $70AU. Now $45AU (same game as the 3033 blue tubs). Wait for 20% off ($36AU) and you can still pay triple US prices ($9.99US / $12.70AU). Great too if you want bulk 1x1 / 1x2 bricks, and who doesn't :( (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

Hi folks, LUGOLA is hosting a meeting on April 28th in the Southern California Area. This had been previously announced, but there have been a few changes in time and so forth due to other events. We are openingly inviting any out-of-towners that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39B838E2.E4D01C....com.au... (...) Thanks for the compliments. I'm currently working on yet another Aquazone Cathedral. This one is about half the size of the previous one, but far more (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

Hey Dan, That was fast! Here is another pic of Dan setting up his ship: (URL) thing has awsome engineering besides cool looks. Its super light, but it hardly flexes at all when you pick it up! The few interior rooms that are finished are really (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  The list is growing for the get-together in Southern California on April 28th!

Hi folks, This LUGOLA meeting is growing as the time gets closer. We are openingly inviting any out-of-towners that happen to be in the area during this time period. If you think you want to come, please let us know. Starting at 2PM, we'll be having (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cleaning up my page

I was snooping through your page yesterday. I couldn't get very far with the HTML, so I just accessed the directory and navigated around manually. The model content is very cool. The navigation seems a bit better today (or perhaps I just found my (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Soccer bus pics

I agree - 5824 is a great set at a great price! Just combine it with some standard white pieces and you can make all sorts of cool creations. I bought 2 of these (plus some other parts) and used them in these MOC's (URL) Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Interior shots of Cathedral of Ice

Thanks! I actually wanted to add tile to the foor to make it more exciting, but each of these shots already takes over 2 hours to generate (in POV-RAY) on my machine! I don't have too may performance problems in MLCAD because I used about 15 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Fully motorized sports car

Very cool - I'm amazed at how small it is given that it contains both steering and drive motors. I'm irritated that micro-motors are no longer available (at least last time I checked LEGO didn't have any more and didn't know if they would get more). (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Yet Another TRU Special

(...) I probably shouldn't after recently buying 16 RBR's ($1744) but if you want some roof pieces (or any other pieces), let me know the desired quanitity and an offer per piece. I need to update my accouting records tonight to see if I'm still in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: We Better LOVE pizzas!

The old home-maker kitchen set had a steak and eggs 2x2 square. I might still have one somewhere. I had about 4 pizza restaurants in my previous city, because pizza is, as you point out, the most common food stuff. Here is a picture of my favorite (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: major sale on pirate island

I'm making a trip to my other local BigW (cleaned the first one out before they put the prices up) to buy 1 Fire station. If anyone wants a Pirate Island, let me know within the next 2 hours and I'll pick one up if they have any, but they should as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LDCC and Boosters

This is great. I have one question. I assume that the DCC stationary decoder does need to be powdered and it can be powered by either batteries or AC/DC 9 volt adapator. Have you thought about using a soundtraxx decoder to add sound to the engines (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Reminder: August 4th LUGOLA Meeting - Southern California

The LUGOLA meeting is this Saturday, August 4th at 1PM. A few people are coming at 12:30 to set up. The meeting is in Mission Viejo, in southern Orange County. It looks like it's going to be another high attendance event! This time happens to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Several new pictures and buildings on my web site

The Aquanaut Hydro-Crystalization set ( 6199) has the 2 domes and two of the green tinted, arched, clear panels. I bought two of them at their full price of about $90! You can now get them at various places (including www.zainybrainy.com ) for only (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>