  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 721 – 740 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Surprise, new train set

(...) There is a big difference between unveiling the reissuse of the Metroliner and the introduction of a totally NEW set. No one has seen the Santa Fe Super Chief (Item #: 10020). People are already salivating to know what features are emphasized (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  I am looking for a roof brick.

I am looking for low-sloped roof bricks like the ones used in certain sets circa 1986 as found in the following sets: 6689 Post Office (Todd's search results bring back Post-Station but the set has the black 3x3x1 low slope corner roof brick which (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Re: 8 Wide

(...) But you have to admit that they look great (8 wides) compared to toyish 6 wides. I like the analogy of comparing 6 wides to Lionel trains. They just don't look right. And although 8 wides look "LEGO goofy" compared to model trains, they at (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) Add me to the list. I definitely think it's time for some answers. (...) Key words: MUTUAL BENEFIT. We get what we want (better sets, pieces, consumer service (ala Theme Gallery Pics)...and they get what they want, more money. Not because they (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hi, Bruce. (...) Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed it now. I do intend to keep the (URL) old version of Acts> online (just as the old version of (URL) The Gospels> is still there). That way links to it on other people's websites will not (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  TLC declares Bankruptcy! (Kristiansen's unfurl golden parachute...)

Every time I take down my rabid Angriest Lego Collector in the World page I find new reasons to regret that decision. This time, rather than shock and stupefy you with pictures of my mug on an ugly webpage I have decided to take it upon myself to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego) !

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) You still as a fellow Lego Fan, took another LUGNET member's pictures repeatedly from Brickshelf to use in a mean spirited manner is completely uncool for what ever your reasons. Until You, Kevoh, Jude and Soren used my pictures to wage your (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Re: minor update

(...) First, I must say that you have backlit and focused your photos well. You have captured your subject matter and the vibrance of Leo colors well. Some people may not realize hw hard it is to get the lighting just right for tight minifig shots. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Re: What a piece of junk! (This message is rated PG 13)

Word. I was about to tack a reply on to your original thread earlier today but I was interrupted as soon as I hit the reply button (oops, seems that its after midnight, so it'd technically be yesterday that I'm referring to). My post was gonna say (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Having missed the original post, I was unaware that he posted a list of set names and numbers. I stand duly corrected. See what happens when you cancel posts? You sow confusion! :D (...) No, it mkes perfect sense. I guess my feelings on the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  Where Brooklyn at? (Was: racial politics, black pack, etc.)

(...) Sorry Y'all, I can't agree that this Lando's "instantly recognizable." I doubt that any of us would be quick to make such an assumption if we saw the same incarnation of him alone in another setting, or in a context without a written key. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

justus
(score: 1.844)

  A Star Destroyer Pictorial

Here's a little project that I though I'd share with all the other Lego fans. I got a package in the mail yesterday, and I was practically giddy with excitement. Can't say as much for the project foreman, but what can you do, she's probably smarter (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.223)

  FS: 6493 parts (Flying Time Vessel)

Hi gang, I wanted to offer these parts here before I attempt anything on Ebay. I always like the chance to buy something outright before I have to participate in an auction, so I'd offer the same to anyone else. Check out the pictures of the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 1.221)

  Star Wars Episode one sets

I know that in the star wars newsgroup people had said that they had trouble finding Anakins Pod Racer. I don't know if that is the case around here, but I did count 25 plus in the Toy ??? Store in Keene(the one right off route 101 by Shaw's) they (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.nh.man)

brad
(score: 1.217)

  Re: local target update

I know that Target is building up in Concord, NH. (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

brad
(score: 1.217)

  Re: SM ISO SFWL in NH

I am in NH, I officially live in Bow, but am also a student at Keene State College. I am still sort of in the "Dark ages" about Lego, but I do still have all my Lego from my childhood at home. I plan on holding off until I finish college and then (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nh.man)

brad
(score: 1.217)

  Star wars sets still available in Keene, NH

I happened to wander into a the Toy Works Store in Keene today and found plenty of the SW sets on the shelves. I only bought a Land Speeder, as I am a little short of money. But after my purchase there was still 1 Land speeder, 3 Speeder Bikes, 4 X (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh.man, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.217)

  Re: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

I think it is a great idea!!! Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:3839d833.708624...net.com... (...) sharing (...) think (...) help (...) people (...) of (...) wide (...) I (...) their (...) of (...) be (...) audience, (...) about (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)

brad
(score: 1.217)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)

I'm glad you liked it. Brad "shona brodley" <shonab1@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:GtBMCG.F97@lugnet.com... (...) cottages (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.204)

  New MOC: the STAR RUNNER!

(2 URLs) My fisrt major "ToPleSs" MOC. More information at (URL). I've actually had that mini-fig for a really long time, but I didn't feel like posting a mini-fig on its own. (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.202)

More:  Next Page >>