  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 541 – 560 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Transcript of Keynote

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Larry Pieniazek writes: <huge snippage> Larry, THANK YOU for taking the time to do this for those of us who couldn't be there. I, for one, really wanted to be there, but it just didn't work out this year. And I also want (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  (canceled)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) In a previous message: "Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera" although the transcript is no (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Urp, good point In this one... sDscn1209.jpg (URL) from the left Larry Pieniazek – poly-LTC Peter Andersen - LD product manager Jorn Kristian Thomsen - Lead Lego trains designer from Billund James Mathis - PNLTC Jake McKee - Senior producer (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  LEGO should reissue some classic windows.

Dear Brad Justus, I have mentioned before (ad nauseum), but it would be nice if LEGO re-issued some of their classic windows (originally produced from 1957 to the late 1970s). Here are some reasons: 1) the 1x1x1, 1x1x2 and 1x2x1 small classic (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

Brad Justus of LEGO Direct approached us last week with a bold new idea: He would like to allow the community to design its own collection of LEGO branded items, to be sold online by The LEGO Company through a third party such as CafePress.com, with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Re: Lets Just Pretend Lego are really listening to us :-\

Way to go Kaz, sounds like you had heaps of fun.Looking forward to seeing the photos. The airport idea is a great one. I would love a few decent jumbo's with transparent windows. (never managed to track down any of the older ones) Maybe your wish (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

"Purple Dave" <purple_daveAThotmailDOTcom> wrote in message news:K7CvLF.3no@lugnet.com... [ .... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I had breakfast with Jake one time when I was in Dallas (probably 4-5 years ago) and he told me the story of (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

To All (Especially Brad Justus), I have received a very special order (At least to me) of Futuron sets, where I got from Matt Chiles set sales page. (URL) have been looking for Futuron sets for awhile, and to get these MISB is not only phenomenal, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

Well, my prayers have been finally answered (sorta:-) I had gotten into the habit of firing off an email to Brad Justus every 6 months or so when he was still heading up LEGO Direct begging for TLG to get a license for producing Thomas the Tank (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) [Warning! Long message!] G'day Tim and other folks, I stumbled upon your post because it appeared on the new-style LUGNET homepage. After reading it, I did a scan of recent postings to this group, and dug up those made by Brad Justus of TLC. I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.002)

  Todd, can you explain the search function again?

Todd: I have read the search function described at: (URL) I can't see that the instructions there work. For example: when searching "brad justus <10 >10", without the quotes, what ideally should I get back as a result set? What I got was stuff from (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

I had a perfect opportunity to speak with Brad Justus, Jake McKee and Jeff Ardis at BrickFest on the subject of Spybotics. First of all, it was pointed out that the box says its being aimed at 9 year olds and that it doesn't say its a Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  BricksWest Technic Report

Hey All, Just want to pass along some word about BW and our meet w/ Brad Justus. The Mecha gang brought up some good questions (like how come black Technic beams are so hard to get!?!?) and he did bring up some good answers but some are "wait and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: TLC Train Improvements

"Erik Bush2" <erbush@gcasda.org> wrote in message news:Huo9B3.t05@lugnet.com... [snipped] (...) engine. (...) TLC (...) What I understand from your post is that: a) you want TLC to produce a (decent) American engine (and American waggons) and b) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: TLC Train Improvements

(...) [snipped] (...) Jeroen/All, Sadly, I fear you're right. One additional thing Brad Justus recently said (at LEGO World) was that he didn't think LEGO Direct should be making new trains for a while, but maybe just new track. I believe his reason (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

Tonight there is a new newsgroup area on LUGNET dedicated to discussions about LEGO as a company and to being an "online communication-to-LEGO channel." It is starting out small, with the option to grow it as needed over the coming months/years. (A (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) The contract was to have the rights to produce Star Wars sets. Brad Justus, senior VP of LEGO Direct, said at BricksWest in no uncertain terms that there is no contractual reason not to produce any Classic Space Legends sets. However, there (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  BrickFest 2003 Keynote Broadcast - BrickCast 2003

Hi folks, (URL) Friday we're going to attempt a very experimental (read, unprofessional) live broadcast of the BrickFest 2003 Keynote Address from Lego Direct SVP Brad Justus. This will be a live video and audio streaming webcast. This will allow (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

  Re: Lugnet's security (Was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) Ummm...Can't we just let Todd do his thing and assume that he knows what he is doing? No offense, Dan, but that was a strange thing to do -- especially in light of the RTL post from (I hope) an imposter. Its one thing to have an honest and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.001)

More:  Next Page >>