  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3121 – 3140 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) Thanks Actually, I posted the original message to aquazone and build.arch (and build) because I thought it was appropriate. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) the (...) interiors. (...) Thanks I'm afraid that the interior will have to remain hidden in mystery. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Brad exists - I have talked to him on the phone. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks I've always wanted to build a gothic cathedral, but I never had the slope pieces required until relatively recently. I've always been jealous of the few other LEGO cathedrals on the net. I wanted to do something different, and the aquazone (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

Plus, note that the black wagon plate is a full 28 studs. I never in a million years would have expected them to offer exactly the special pieces we asked for. In fact, I had heard a rumor that there were certain (now offered) elements they would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: We Better LOVE pizzas!

The old home-maker kitchen set had a steak and eggs 2x2 square. I might still have one somewhere. I had about 4 pizza restaurants in my previous city, because pizza is, as you point out, the most common food stuff. Here is a picture of my favorite (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: town models and rcx

My first LEGO city used an RCX. Every time the train passed by a light sensor, the the police department radar would rotate back and forth and make some noise. However, I later disconnected this in favor of a more high-rise Police building: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

By the way, I have been following your starship construction. It's really cool! I like all the projecting pieces. You've really enhanced it a lot since I saw it last. Keep on building! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks for the compliments! Dan Simonson <Jedi101673@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fz7n2r.KJ5@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) up (...) tallest (...) Aqua-Metropolis. (...) up (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, I just finished posting photos of my Aquazone Cathedral. You can see the building here: (URL) follows the general floor-plan of French Gothic cathedral, although I've mixed in a bunch of other architectural motifs. Its quite large, taking up 6 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Thanks for the compliments! My aquazone history is kind of interesting. I never bought a single aquazone set until last year. Then, just for fun, I got a 6199 (Hydro-crystalization station or something like that). However, I never used it to build (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

It looks to me like the roof would leak ;) Nice picture Brad. Build On! John Matthews Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G2LM12.5Fs@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: LDRAW Office Building

Hi Brad. I really like the use of the Technic gears as decorative elements on the facade. Very nice. ~Mark (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Or someone who SAYS he's Brad, has tapped into the TLC switchboard, and has enough bulk LEGO in his personal collection to send you several K8's of it for your kids play area, anyway. Not proof enough. :-) Right, Scott? FUT to o-t.fun ++Lar (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

(...) Good to see you back in the BRICKS and no mortar world. (...) As always, inventive alternate use of elements. Shifting them on their axis, like the UFO anti-freeze saucer and Insectoid abdomens, really changes the possibilities. Excellent work (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

I'm hoping that it is not a pipe dream to be able to order 2x2 rounds in the future! In fact, I'm counting on it so I can add proper columns to my currently "columnless" group of buildings (Brad: white 2x2s please). I agree with you - ordering (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Yup. You, as a child, were fooled, and Brad, who has talked to Todd on the phone, posts his own stuff. To paraphrase (and let me apologise in advance if you don't get this joke) "Todd said it, I believe it, and that settles it!" I tried (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: How many used to do this when building?

I STILL do this as I have a bunch of old bricks. This is especially true when stacking 1x1's or 1x2's. These seem particularly likely to have the mark on the side rather than top. David Simmons <xenobuzz@onemain.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

(...) I like it! Usually, I am not an Ldraw fan (no experience, to be fair)...BUT, I like the overall esthetic... I think your model is representative of the creative freedom and flavor of this hobby... (I have enjoyed your other monolithic designs, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Supertrain 2001 (was Re: Making up our collective minds...)

(...) I'm sure a kids play area would be a huge hit, but there's no way I can do that by myself. I'll ask Brad about some "K-8" stuff to stock it with, but there's no point in doing that until we are sure we've got a few us attending. Kevin - the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

brad
(score: 0.214)

More:  Next Page >>