  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3101 – 3120 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Are we all too nice?

(...) I remember that, right after the original post by Brad; but also, sometime long ago, someone posted as another person in a manner to Scott, and received a similar punishment(I beleive). (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.215)

  Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

Brad, I doubt I'm the only person who would like to be able to buy 1x3 (and 2x3) bricks in bulk. At least in the standard colors, I'd be much more likely to get these than the sizes that lego bulk offers at the moment (other than the 2x8's), since (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Baroque Palace (Computer Generated)

That is a nice model, Brad. Not a great example of 'Baroque', but still a nice model. Build On! John Matthews Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G2uJn8.Lt9@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I used the domes, gate pieces, and 1x6x12? clear blue dome pieces from 6 Neptune Discovery Labs. I have 3 complete copies and traded for the rest of the parts. I also used various extra 1x6x12 blue dome pieces that I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

(...) Yep. If that train is "enhancable" which I dispute. :-) (...) GREAT speculation. Recall that Brad said they would not be starting up lines especially for this, it would need to be taking parts from currently running lines (although I don't (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

(...) Did you rig it? I voted "thank you Brad" but it's stuck at 14 votes, all "about as good as it gets". (cookies are ON) ++Lar (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

(...) Did you rig it? I voted "thank you Brad" but it's stuck at 14 votes, all "about as good as it gets" ++Lar (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Baroque Palace (Computer Generated)

(...) torches, very creative use of pieces. (...) Hehehe... but hey, Brad, at least you're making a good use of your time away from lego (I'm assuming you still are?). Too bad I didn't realize I could have done that (used LDraw) when I first moved (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: 1x in Bulk Please

(...) Lets do a little selective reduction: The following are not _AS_ needed Blue Red Black White Green Yellow 1x1,1x2,1x3,1x4,1x8,...x3,2x4,2x6 Because they are available in the 3033 buckets. We would be better served for bricks like that in true (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Baroque Palace (Computer Generated)

(...) days, so maybe I missed posts)... I especially like the last one, St. McLeau - totally awesome! I really like the supports, and the aqua train running into it... Brad, I'm repeatedly amazed by your ability to create very cool themed buildings. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Flex Axels question...

(...) From some of my Znap auction pictures: (2 URLs) Brett Carver brett_carver@agilent.com (707) 577-4344 (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

(...) Agreed, I am rather amazed and pleased... I normally don't Me Too posts but this one wasn't posted where Brad was likely to see it so I FUT lugnet.lego.direct. Maybe the Train people got (some of) what we wanted because we asked nicely and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

(...) That's an outstanding design, Brad. Good work. I've X-posted this to lego.direct, because I think it makes a point relevant to Lego Direct: Wow. *THIS* is the sort of thing we want to be able to do. Sure, it's a pipe dream to be able to order (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Tom Reed <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message news:Fz9F0M.9GL@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) all (...) sharing (...) Thanks for the compliments. A lot of those transparent pieces came from trades with people that never thought they'd use the pieces (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Fantastic, as usual Brad! I've been toying with a roof idea similar to this, but it's good to see a finished version just to see if my idea would work. Your's lis so similar that I daresay, it would! Hopefully, we'll see a portion of this in reality (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

There seems to be a lot of interest in the Cathedral and there have been some requests for additional features. I have almost an entire roll of pictures that I can post. I'll choose 3 or 4 more of the best ones and post them in a week or two. Brad (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:Fz8xCz.A00@lugnet.com... (...) towers (...) Thanks Rick, Somehow, a bit of Islamic influence seemed to sneak into this model even though I originally was not intending that. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Building an Aquazone town - First pictures posted

Hi, Many of you might know me for my town creations. Well, I've shifted over to building an Aquazone town this time called Aqua-Metropolis. I already posted some specific messages on related groups, but the town folks might not read those groups, so (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Aquazone City Hall

Hi, I've now posted pictures of the second building in Aqua-Metropolis. It's not quite as impressive as the cathedral, but man can't live by religion alone! Anyhow, this is the city hall building. I started it out trying to model St Marks Cathedral (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.214)

  Re: I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

The "features" in the message should be "pictures!" Sorry about that little typo! Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fz8Inq.Bsr@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.214)

More:  Next Page >>