 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 469
Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 15:43:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Loch writes:
Plus, note that the black wagon plate is a full 28 studs.

I never in a million years would have expected them
to offer exactly the special pieces we asked for.

In fact, I had heard a rumor that there were certain
(now offered) elements they would "never sell directly".

I am very pleased to see that they reversed that policy
and are responding to our not so trivial market:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/poll.cgi?poll=8

Congratulations Brad for making this possible!

KL

Agreed, I am rather amazed and pleased... I normally don't Me Too posts but
this one wasn't posted where Brad was likely to see it so I FUT
lugnet.lego.direct.

Maybe the Train people got (some of) what we wanted because we asked nicely
and because we've been doing more to help build the brand by going to shows
(which are fun in their own right, of course, but good for TLC)? I hope the
Pirate people get their wishes too.

I'm not a heavy castle person so can't say how useful the castle enrichment
pack is to real castle heads (I wouldn't have thought those 2h 2x2 steep slope
peaks would be all that useful but i am not sure). It looks very useful to
anyone who wants to build gothic or classic buildings in gray (like large
train stations, perhaps? :-)  )

++Lar