 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 470
Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 16:47:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:

OK guys, check this out!

Does anyone have their free shipping left?

We need to place an order so big the gods will notice us again!

WOW GREY DOORS AND WINDOWS!

Yes, I haven't used my free shipping yet, but I will be very soon!  (Within the
next week)  I'd be honoured to have such marvelous parts arrive in a huge box
delivered to my house.  :)

But seriously, if you/we're interested, better act fast.  Another thing - are
these parts available yet?  I haven't gotten the catalogue with those parts
illustrated... Hopefully they're available in Canada.

So, let me know!  I'm gonna order a few of those myself (doors & windows), in
grey.

Bryan