  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2941 – 2960 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

(...) that (...) Several good models, but I found the voting easy. I voted for Brad Hamilton's Cathedral of Ice! I couldn't in good conscience vote for my own when there's one I like better. Nice work, Brad! ;-) --Ryan (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

After my recent flurry of CAD MOC posts, I decided it was time to show off some REAL creations. This is a rather tall (about 3 feet) power station based on heavy use of both Aquazone and Insectoid pieces. You can see several additional pictures by (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39EF98F8.F98177....com.au... (...) I assume you are referring to the Insectoid abdomens and the dark green saucer sections from Arachnoid star base? I also thought these parts were useless, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:G2pEFs.Mq8@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, I built these MOC's about 2 weeks ago so they came before the CAD creations. Real stuff takes quite a while to make it to the web page because I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:G2pGH0.4su@lugnet.com... (...) combo), (...) reborn. Actually, I struggled with this building at first. I really wanted to build an Aquazone police station, but I just couldn't make it (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator is great!

I just got 7151 today too (for 50% off at TRU). I had the same experience! I wasn't even going to build the model since it looks so stupid on the box. However, as I started building it, it really started to look cool! Its very sleek and looks nice (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Thanks for the compliments! Adam Myers <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G2pF04.1nC@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Mining Research Base

Chris Giddens <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G2pDy2.Luy@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Thanks! All my stormtroopers are packed right now. I do have Darth Vader though. I made it "Aquazone" to fit in with my Aquazone city. (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Thanks for the compliments. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39EF4000.2C67@m...ing.com... (...) yellow (...) inverse (...) you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Yep - Unfortunately, the rendering program left a pretty big gap between those roof pieces. Well, it IS a water temple, so a little extra water from above should help to improve the religious feeling right? Brad John Matthews (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

John Robert-Blaze Kanehl <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G2oD9t.K54@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! (...) the (...) I didn't like LDRAW either. It always seemed to be "cheating" to me. However, I finally decided to give it a try because (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Hi Travis, I did actually download and try out your new version of LDVIEW. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work well with my computer. I have a voodoo 2 3d card and a 450MHZ computer. It selects software rendering instead of the hardware (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Does anyone have Paradisa style windows?

Hi, I'm new to LDRAW building. I noticed that there are no official Paradisa window parts. These include the 1x4x5 clear windows that curve at the top. These can be found in the Sand Dollar Cafe set. Alos, there are "corner" versions of these (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.222)

  Water Temple MOC

This is an LDRAW creation of a fantasy temple I designed. It is a curious blend of Western and Eastern architectural styles. (URL) main page is here: (URL) comments are welcome! Brad (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Right now, I'm just playing around so I'm not sure there is much thematic association between my CAD creations. Perhaps I'll create Datsville eventually! Is there a more appropriate place to post CAD creations or do we just post them in the normal (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.221)

  Re: **** NEW RELEASE: MLCad V1.99 ****

Hey, I started playing with this and it looks nice. It seems to have an incremental screen refresh mechanism. It appears that when I make certain edits, it only updates that piece and perhaps a small amount of the rest of the model. Did the previous (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Hi Dave, Thanks for the compliments. Were you thinking of building a real version of such a roof? Those inverse arches are somewhat hard to come buy, although perhaps someone has a brick-bay deal that might make it posible. I think I have about 8-12 (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.221)

  Re: L3PAdd-On Version 1.2.3 is up

Hey - That's pretty handy. I was trying to figure out how the heck I could generate views other than the default one. This makes it much easier! thanks Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:G28xFr.Gsx@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) L3P (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brad
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

(...) big (...) Thanks again. I actually had to keep rendering it in POV-ray to get a decent view of things. MLCAD provides a 3-d view, but it is somewhat rough. The POV-ray output is great and it only takes a second or two to generate at reasonable (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.221)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Unfortunately, I hit another problem with the CAD approach - Machine Power! I can only build something about 3 stories and my machine starts to chug. In the real world, I have enough LEGO to build much larger (just not large quantities of certain (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.221)

More:  Next Page >>