 CAD / Development / 5456
Re: L3PAdd-On Version 1.2.3 is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:59:03 GMT

Hey - That's pretty handy.  I was trying to figure out how the heck I could
generate views other than the default one.  This makes it much easier!

thanks

Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:G28xFr.Gsx@lugnet.com...
Seems there has been a resurgence of L3P and L3PAO use lately (I know I've • been
doing a lot!) and people have found a few bugs. I decided to correct these
problems and also added in new features to bring L3PAO up to speed with • L3P
version 1.2.

Although I didn't include options for the L3P error checking routines (it
doesn't seem that people tend to want to use the GUI for that) but I do • support
every feature in L3P that pertains to creating the .POV files.

The stability of the program has been fortified and I've addressed every • recent
bug report, so update your versions today!

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/L3PAO/L3PAO.html