 Aquazone / 240
Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 01:51:54 GMT

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

I had to go back and check, with all the dark green and black (nice • combo),
they're hard to make out. I wondered where the police tower would be
reborn.

Actually, I struggled with this building at first.  I really wanted to build
an Aquazone police station, but I just couldn't make it work.

Maybe change your last name to Justus and sign-off on a national tour of
AFOL MOC-makers. At least that would give kids a realistic goal, rather • than
here is what our builders can do with a million bricks in rare colours.

Good Idea!