 Aquazone / 234
Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:59:37 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote:

After my recent flurry of CAD MOC posts, I decided it was time to show off
some REAL creations.

This is a rather tall (about 3 feet) power station based on heavy use of
both Aquazone and Insectoid pieces.  You can see several additional pictures
by clicking the link at the bottom of the first page.

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/pow.htm

Here is my main aquazone page (which now includes an overall shot of part of
the city):

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/main.htm

Here is my main LEGO page

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm

LMKWYT

Brad
WOW! Is there any piece you cant use in a MOC and make it look good?