  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2621 – 2640 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Let me start off by echoing the thanks given to Brad and Shelly for hosting in their beautiful home. Their location made it possible for us to expand our attendees to include many extremely talented folks from San Diego. I always love meeting people (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

ah, brad is undoubtedly the finest lego architect i've seen, but this building just doesn't hold up to his others :-( and i think the issue is that its sandwiched between two street baseplates. I know you are already well into bricktopia brad but (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Thanks are in order for Brad and Shelly Hamilton for hosting LUGOLA's largest meeting (convention?) ever. They where very brave and gracious hosts for letting a group of this size invade their home. We have grown almost tenfold since our first (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Remaining 2001 SW and LOM FINALLY sighted in Southern California

All you other lucky people have been able to buy these sets for weeks, but they just barely appeared here in Southern California. I was at the Foothill Ranch Target which had no clearance items, but did have ALL the new LOM and SW sets (except for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Town Building Contest - Special Category results

Here's a partial listing of the special category results for the contest. It turned out to be a very time consuming job doing the judging, so not every special category has a result. If I get more in later, I will post them. The contest home page is (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

ENOUGH, Brad was simply saying that if someone was willing to pay what he (and I as well) think the train model is worth than make him an offer. If you think that the $ he is asking is to much then don't worry about and buy it somewhere else, no (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

(...) I think the arctic walls were destined for space ship designs! They're perfect because they give you a nice sloped side, a rounded rectangular window, and "vent" grooves on the bottom. Yeah, they're light too so it cuts down on so much weight (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

Hello, everyone! I just posted a few pictures of my new space carrier, still under construction. (URL) you can see, the only finished interiors are the bridge, galley, and torpedo room. More pictures will come as I continue to finish this monster. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars) !!

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

(...) Brad, I was uploading on Brickshelf last night and saw this beauty. You've really outdone yourself. Stunning!!! I can't wait to see Bricktopia next weekend!!! Bryce (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

(...) You've outdone yourself again Brad! Very nice! I really like the way you can see the spiral staircase through the large window. The color scheme is great too. Very pleasing structure to look at! Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest, CA (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???

(...) No. I have a green saddle from <set:6718 Rain Dance Ridge>. Looking at the pics in the guide, it was also in <set:6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon>, and in <set:6766 Rapid River Village>. Maybe some others too. I consider yellow saddles to be the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Future of Belville

Hey, all I care about is that the parts can be used for mini-fig stuff and they are pretty cool. I trash most LEGO group models anyhow and build my own stuff. Wes Loder <mwl2@psu.edu> wrote in message news:G6nLCs.95n@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: 24 people now - Can anyone help with a few things?

Brad, I can bring a 25' outdoor extension cord, a few folding/lawn chairs, and my Digital camera. Robert Powell (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: New City Sneak Peak

I like it! I particularly like the black "clock tower." What kind of building is that supposed to be? Nick Crocco <swatlego@aol.com> wrote in message news:G6rq7x.It7@lugnet.com... (...) recently (...) so (...) are (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

I haven't seen that set in at least a year! Where is it available cheap??? r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G6p301.B5q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

I sent them - They are really easy for me to forward to anyone else. Rui Martins <Rui.Martins@link.pt> wrote in message news:Pine.GSU.4.10.1...0@is-sv... (...) your (...) see (...) it????? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: LDraw MOTM Winner for January 2001

In case anyone is interested, my other CAD stuff is here: (URL) I'm happy to answer any questions regarding the construction of this or other models. Brad Terry K <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G6ML35.Izo@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) I'm with you on that. My only regret on this is not having made things clear to Brad and his people ahead of time. I have sent an apology and I hope there are no hurt feelings. --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

You can get it in 9732 (Extreme Creatures). This set is rather expensive for what you get, but I can't think of any other obvious way to get this element. You used to be able order just the part from S&H. You could always call them. By the way, if (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Residential and Commercial balance?

I don't bother with trying to realistically zone my cities. It turns out that because of their larger size, commercial buildings offer much more architectural freedom, so I usually end up with about 90% commercial! Dave Amos <davea21@rocketmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.230)

More:  Next Page >>