  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2501 – 2520 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Converting Quicktime Movies to MPEG or .RM???

Hi, I just found out that my digital camera takes Quicktime movies. This is a cool feature, but Qicktime seems to be a crappy format. - First of all, it is huge! 11 seconds takes up 4.5MB of space. This takes forever to download from a web page. - (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Town Building Contest - Possible Issue of Updating Entered Web Pages

(Copied to Kevin Wilson and Lugnet.town) Hi, I just updated the web page of my town. Since this is a fledgling town (only 3-4 buildings), I had previously entered this particular page (URL) ) in the town building contest as a "diarama." However, I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Are there any free counters out there?

Hi, I like to use counters to keep track of how many people visit my web pages. I'm constantly having problems accessing the single counter that my web provider gives me. Also, I can't reset it to a different number. I've accidentally cleared it a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Baroque Building Housing a Monorail Station

This is my Baroque styled Hall of Fine Arts. Its second floor supports a built-in monorail station: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains) !

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Hall of Fine Arts

This is a large Baroque building featuring a monorail station and a theater. (URL) miss the detailed interior using the link at the bottom of the first page. Here is an updated, overall shot of my city: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Town building contest voting - possible problem

I noticed some suspicious voting myself (i.e. models that seemed not-so-great getting tons of votes)! Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:G8zGoI.JsG@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open

Hey Kevin, Are you tracking IP numbers like they do for the MOTM LDRAW competition? Since they've had cheating problems with that, it seems reasonable that we might get the same issue as well. On that note, I only voted for about 6 of the categories (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: new monorail train

I sure hope that LEGO puts out another monorail set. I searched for over 2 years to find a reasonable cost version of the airport shuttle and finally got it through the kindness of a local LEGO guy, Brian Stokes. I traded him several parts that he (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) Sure, If Brad & co are ok with it. Christina (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Thanks to Brad and Shelly for hosting a fest on Saturday, and everyone else for a fun weekend. I hope to get some time this week to put my pictures up, but until then, I'll tease you with a little report on the weekend... Prior to leaving I (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Brad and Shelly, it's true what everyone has said, you were great! I especially appreciate how you gave my kids and me the tour of your town-- the minute we got home the boys were trying to raid my parts so they could build their own town. Everyone (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

BRAD AND SHELLY ARE THE BEST!!! They deserve some kind of Lugnet/Lugola award. Maybe we could hold a LEGO baby shower at their house? I'll definitely kick down for some PRIMO. B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> Brad - Thanks for hosting this event. It was an honor to meet everyone there as well. It's funny to have faces to all the names now! A big thank you to Dan for his generosity and floor space! -Mark (Out Rider..) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Nasal Avenger 2- New Engines!

Greetings! The Nasal Avenger 2 had another modification: These pics are courtesy of Jeremy Sproat: (URL) out how those suckers light up! Here's another pic courtesy of Brad Hamilton: (URL) can also see the detail of the new turret gun (compare with (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Brad and Shelly, Thank you for being such gracious hosts of the get-together. And many thanks to everyone who attended for being so friendly and encouraging. It was an honor to meet all of you and to see your work up close. Dana and I both had a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Thank you, Brad and Shelly -- the company and hospitality was awesome. Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

ACK!!! Brad, you're wife let you do this 2 months in a row? Man, I hope you're giving her something very special for this! Cool pics! Love to see what happens when groups get together! Thanks! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

It was a wonderful LUG meeting! Brad & Shelly, thanks for hosting it. You lego town was even more impressive in real life. And your house is a perfect meeting place. It was really good to meet everyone, especially getting to meet Jeremy Sproat after (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

I just wanted to thank Brad and Shelly for being wonderful hosts. This was my first LUG meeting ever, and it was a fantastic experience. It makes such a difference to see models in person. I'm a big mecha fan, but I was VERY impressed with the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.235)

  Bridge Building Questions

Hi all, I recently saw Brad Hamiltons picture of a huge train brige build with technic beams. It really looks great! (URL) also build a bridge for my latest train moc's, now my question is: What is a clever idea for a ramp to let the trains drive up (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.235)

More:  Next Page >>