  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 241 – 260 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Have they done it again?

I'm just curious... not trying to sound ungrateful, but I'm just wondering if they've done it again? What I'm referring to is the seemingly repeat performance by LEGO Direct this past Friday (Nov 16, 2001). Here's the posting: (URL) find it (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.889)

  2 legends questions & a suggestion

1.how would licecncing affect re-issues? Would lego still be able to re-issue, say, the 377 shell gas station for example, even though lego had to licence the rights from shell to use the name? What about for example, the origonal town 1682 space (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Why are we hearing about this new stuff on FBTB and not through Lugnet?? From the site, Tim says "A special thank you to Brad Justus for providing FBTB.net with this announcement" This, after I've yet to see the Harry Potter Lego sets (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.884)

  possibility of new castle stuffs

OK I've been on holiday for a fortnight so if it's been brought up already I apologise, but posted by Brad Justus in .lego.direct was: (URL) anyone find out if it was done by an insider at LEGO, and if so, where did he get some of the pieces from, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.881)

  Brickfest news flash

Brad Justus: (quoted with permission) "It is intended that the entire Shop at Home experience will be available in Australia by the end of the 4th quarter of 2001..." Paraphrased by Lar for dramatic effect: "One of the big holdups is your government (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.au)

brad, justus
(score: 0.878)

  now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

As I'm sure everyone is now aware, the Metroliner (formerly 4558, now 10001) and Club Car (formerly 4547, now 10002) are the next arrivals in the LEGO Legends line. I'm please to announce that both sets are now available for preorder through LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

One thing Brad Justus said on Saturday was that LUGNET estimates of how many Guarded Inns were being ordered were "way off" -- the point was that many, many times more are being bought by parents of kids. Sales "went through the roof" when the S@H (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 0.876)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Get a grip. Brad Justus is a real person. He told over 100 other real people that this was going to be happening, we all saw and heard it. Ben was nowhere near Washington DC at the time. (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Bulk Sets (was: Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ?)

(...) Bill and Allan I brought that point up with Brad Justus at Brickfest 2001 when I asked about single color 3033's. I, like alot of other people, assumed (never assume) it was a loss leader also. Brad said it "was not a loss leader", however the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.875)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest

(...) It looks like Brad Justus is on WebCam1. He seems to be moving his hands a lot but not actually saying anything ;] By the expression on his face it looks as though everybody in the room is ganging up on him about Juniorization or some such (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad, justus
(score: 0.865)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) I think this is a good time to illustrate another abused idiom: showstopper: "Brad Justus held up pictures of the Metroliner and Club Car - it was a showstopper." (there were actually quite a few showstoppers at Brickfest, not all of them (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) Brad Justus said on his original post that LEGO Classics will be on German retailers: check: (URL)I understand that. But what is the real difference from the consumer's point (...) As long as they keep the old good sets coming, I don't care (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Meeting Update - June 2nd 11AM

Oops - Yet another mistake - Brad "Justice" is spelled Brad "Justus" - Pardon my mistake - I guess I was just too excited! Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GE84EC.476@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) Darwin (...) Cul-De-Sac. (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad, justus
(score: 0.860)

  Re: (Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Well Aaron, I am in the UK and was just as excited as you, so I went to my local Lego retailer and they confirmed that they were aware of some special sets that are scheduled for release later this year. Although they did not have images the (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.857)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

Um, Yoda might be one piece or two but definitely moves (Sebulba stank), The ewoks I didn't get a real good look at, but I believe though that Sebulba (and the rock monster) taught Lego that you need some articulation in the figures. I'm sure better (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Do you also want to be able to buy #K10001 ?

(...) Hi all! just wanted to let you know that at least we Germans will get K 10001 for a reasonable price of only 325 DM as we have been informed here: (URL) fact, this is by far the bigger news: the forum unter www.1000steine.de/forum/ has now (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.eu)

brad, justus
(score: 0.855)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

You need to read .direct, Brad Justus himself has said they WILL be releasing the Classic Sets. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | iPlanet Support - (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)

brad, justus
(score: 0.854)

  Bulk Wish List

I may simply be hallucinatory, since I cannot find any posts that talk about what I'm thinking of, but I seem to recall reading on LUGNET that 1) Back about when Bulk Paks were coming out (or earlier) someone (not TLC) set up a Webpage to track what (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.853)

  Nieuws over de Metroliner en de Club Car

Hallo allemaal, Op Lugnet/Lego Company/Official Announcements is zojuist een officieel bericht verschenen over het als "Lego Legends" opnieuw uitbrengen van 12V grijze treinen: voormalig set nr. 4558 Internationale exprestrein en set nr. 4547 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

brad, justus
(score: 0.852)

  Possible surprise visitor to June 2 get-together

I already mentioned this in the previous post, but it was burried: We have been informed that Brad Justus of LEGO Direct is going to be in the area on the day of our meeting and MAY drop by. He has some activities to complete at LEGOLAND so he may (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad, justus
(score: 0.852)

More:  Next Page >>