  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2361 – 2380 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Brad & All, (...) Thank you so much for clarifying this, I am excited. A briliant move, BTW, to put it in different packaging and different numbers, as it does not disrupt the previous items. I hope that there will be more sets along other lines in (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Brad, First off, thank you very much for getting back to the community with an official response about these sets. I'm really looking forward to these sets and I think it is another good feather in the Lego Direct cap. I'm sure the Lugnet community (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Thank you Brad, and more importantly, thank you LEGO!!!! I am very pleased! Best wishes, -Aaron- (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Soaking Wet

Cool! I hadn't seen some of those before. Felix Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9zqDJ.EE5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Well, now that mother nature is being a bit nicer

Well, The good news is that progress has gone forward reasonbly becuase of the good weather. Unfortuneately, there are other culprits. We have to get a permit from the city for one of our walls and they are being total JERKS. They require you to go (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Emerald Chapel

Felix Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9xL6o.86H@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) Thanks! The nice pictures are thanks to my Olympus D490 Digital Camera and the excellent touch-up software included with it. As far as color schemes go, I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Emerald Chapel

I assume you are referring to the story? John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:G9yD1J.79q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Weeeell, let's give credit where it is actually due. I'm betting *Brad* is the one to thank here. You can thank "LEGO" (Billund) for juniorization and all of its other astute business moves and ventures. -John (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

(...) Well, on the one hand we have an unattributed email report, and on the other hand, a signed post in lugnet.lego.direct by Brad J. I know which way I'm betting. Like James says... LD does not hold the retail brief. Thank goodness. The retail (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: New Aquanauts-Base !

Pretty neat looking. Is there anything exciting in the central dome? Brad Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G9sJ40.19K@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!? (Now go CRAZY!!!)

(...) Well, at least somebody believed me! :) (...) As Brad implied, the July surprise is still yet to come! I myself am giddly with anticipation. (...) Knight's procession is still doable. There's not the problem of old molds or replaced parts (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Emerald Chapel

I forgot - One more part: The rose window is from an aquazone Hydro Search Sub ( 6180 ). Walmart was blowing these out for only $15 (regularly $50) a while back and I picked up a few for just this sort of purpose. Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: A True LEGO rarity

How Bizarre, Does anyone know when this came out originally? Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3AA79785.24EE33...ate.edu... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Lego - pervert?

You aint seen nothing until you've seen the Rick and Steve LEGO movies. If you are interested, then search LUGNET for "Rick and Steve." You will find the reference. I warn you not to view it if you are easily offended in any way shape or form by (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Is this group coming back to life???

The Neptune Discovery Lab was my favorite set for a while. Now that i have about 6 of them, I feel satisfied. If you can get this set, even at full price (around $80) its definitely worth it. I use the gate pieces all over the place and the 2 large (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Phone Booths

The airport shuttle set has a nice one. Here are the instructions: (URL) Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:3AA7BA4C.901C79...rco.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Emerald Chapel

Alan hasn't been quite as devilish lately. In fact, he's been lowering rates. I just wish he had lowered them faster. If he had lowered them 2 weeks earlier, he probably could have saved me about $30-$40 month on my mortgage. ben medinets (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today

Hey, Don't blame my country! I'll accept full blame for my gramatical mistake! :) The funny thing is that I'm usually the one correcting other people's grammar at work! Hmm - I guess I must have started using that phrase a long time ago and nobody (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Is this group coming back to life???

There seem to be many new MOC posts here lately. That's good because Aquazone is still one of my favorite themes. Right now, I'm building town, but I'll be back to Aquazone in no time. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Space, but Aqua

Paul, That looks even cooler with the bigger pictures! I really like the articulated head and tail. I also like how the animals are posed alongside the model. Great work! Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.237)

More:  Next Page >>