Re: Phone Booths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:11:26 GMT

The airport shuttle set has a nice one.

Here are the instructions:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6399/6399-14.html

Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:3AA7BA4C.901C7915@irco.com...

Does anybody know of any LEGO phone booth designs?  I recall there being
at least one in the big LEGO book, but I was goingto solicit some other
ideas as well.  Specifically, I'm thinking of the non-enclosed versions
found at gas stations - the single supporting pole, the phone, and the
rudimentary wall panels on either side of the phone - but ideas for the
all-enlosed glass coffin types would be welcome as well.

Thanks in advance ...

-shaun