Re: Phone Booths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:38:39 GMT

That looks great, Eric!  I'll probably do something along those lines ... thanks!

-s

Eric Kingsley wrote:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6422

It's not great, but it's a starting point.

It is a starting point but I think 4 wide is just a bit to wide.  I think it is
possible to do something similar 3 wide using a 1x2 tile with center stud
between the 2 thin walls.  I think that might be a more resonable scale.  I
think I might even try it and let you all know what I come up with.

This is what I was thinking.  (Occasionally its nice to work at home so you can
try an idea before it slips away...)

http://www.nelug.org/temp/PIC00043.JPG

I didn't pay real close attention to color but I think it is more in scale to
what I think a wall mounted payphone should be.  Like I said I used a 1x2 tile
with center stud inbetween the 2 thin walls and put the phone part on using the
Tube on the center stud.

Is this more what you wanted Shaun?

Eric Kingsley