Re: Phone Booths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:28:15 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...
It is a starting point but I think 4 wide is just a bit to wide.  I think • it is
possible to do something similar 3 wide using a 1x2 tile with center stud
between the 2 thin walls.  I think that might be a more resonable scale.  I
think I might even try it and let you all know what I come up with.

I agree 4 wide is too wide. I do 3-wide ones using two 1x3 double inverted
slopes as the base and a 1x2 medium slope telephone sitting between the
thinwalls.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1