Re: Well, now that mother nature is being a bit nicer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:26:44 GMT

Well,

The good news is that progress has gone forward reasonbly becuase of the
good weather.  Unfortuneately, there are other culprits.  We have to get a
permit from the city for one of our walls and they are being total JERKS.
They require you to go back over and over again and get repeated approvals
and they always have a bunch of silly picky stuff that they want changed.
Sometimes, they completely blow you off too.

Anyhow, we've lost two potentially rain-free days (tomorrow and monday)
because of the city at the moment because they didn't bother to show up
today.

I'll discuss it with my wife tomorrow and we'll make final decision whether
to risk it.

Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message
The weather has been well so far and I've been keeping my eye on both the
weather channel and its web page checking the jet stream, fronts, etc! • The
big question remains "Any landscape progress?", please say yes :-)

Adrian