  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2341 – 2360 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

I've heard about people putting bricks in a solution of bleach for over a week to get rid of the "yellowing" of the white bricks. If anyone has details on this process, I'd like to hear them. I don't know about the problems with them not fitting (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  12 Confirmations for the Saturday 24th meeting so far!!!

Hi Folks, Here is an update on the attendees and info about them. Brad & Shelly Hamilton - We're the hosts I'm showing off my LEGO City Bricktopia: (URL) is my trade page: (URL) want Paradisa windows and monorail straights. Henry Lim - Old Timer (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Stingray's Facility

I say don't worry about pesky details like that. If it looks cool, then build it! Felix Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:GA9HLv.21o@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Large Buildings?

My natural history museum is around that side and its replete with special pieces (rather than using standard bricks). (URL) might also try my Monorail/Train terminal as its at least 1x2 baseplates (not as big as yours) (URL) good idea for covering (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Lego Porn (I guess nothing is sacred after all...)

I thought this stuff was pretty funny, especially the lame attempt at stories. However, the Rick and Steve stuff is far better. richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GA9Ay8.5s7@lugnet.com... (...) parent: (...) it. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Upcoming Southern California LEGO Users Group Meeting - March 24th!

We are scheduling a LEGO Users Group Meeting on March 24th! The meeting will be held in between San Diego and Los Angleles (in Mission Viejo). So far, we have at least 12 confirmations from all over the area. For details, check out the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: First MOC Posting

Great stuff Robert! I can't wait to see it in person. Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message news:GA6HIz.JzG@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Church update

Looks really neat! I can't wait to see more. Amy Hughes <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message news:GA7L83.9ur@lugnet.com... (...) going (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: 7-Eleven and Starbucks

Hey, Those are really great! I've been shifting to ever larger buildings lately in an attempt to get something really cool, but I'm amazed at how many smaller buildings have come out lately of such fine quality. Hmmm - Maybe bigger isn't necessarily (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  10 Confirmed people so far for the March 24th meeting

This should be a lively one! There are going to be many new MOC's as well! (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  LUGOLA Meeting March 24th

LUGOLA Meeting March 24th Well, its time to get together again to share MOC's, trade, and enjoy LEGO together. This time its at our house in Southern Orange County. Hopefully, we can get some of the "Southerners" to attend. This date was in doubt (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Upcoming Southern California LEGO Users Group Meeting

We are scheduling a LEGO Users Group Meeting on March 24th! The meeting will be held in between San Diego and Los Angleles (in Mission Viejo). So far, we have at least 10 confirmations from all over the area. For details, check out the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) No, I am correct. I posted here a direct request for Brad to clear up the issue of re-issues, and he did here within 24 hours. THAT is a great response time, and he deserves credit for it. Awesome person! I thank LEGO because that is where my (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  LUGOLA Meeting - Saturday, March 24th - For sure this time!

LUGOLA Meeting March 24th Well, its time to get together again to share MOC's, trade, and enjoy LEGO together. This time its at our house in Southern Orange County. Hopefully, we can get some of the "Southerners" to attend. This date was in doubt (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: 3 New Aquazone Models !

Those are nice! I especially like the green one. Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GA16AJ.1AF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  FINAL LUGOLA Meeting Date - March 24th!!!!!

OK, I'm sure that some people (primarily Adrian Egli) will be happy to know that the meeting can be held on its original date of March 24th!!!! I'll be posting a more detailed message shortly (which I'll email to the "list") (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) But Brad stated in the above message that this was NOT the "July Suprise." I'm leaning towards some sort of bulk part offering, be it castle walls or something else. It could even be some sort of "Sculpture" line offering, perhaps a medival (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

(...) Hee hee! True dat. But Mark, since Brad mentioned the sets will be released through S@H, I bet the next issue will have those advertised for the "general" public, not just the AFOL one. Still, I bet most of their orders will arrive from us. (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.238)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Dear Brad - please remember that since you are re-releasing relatively recent sets, the response may not be as vigorous as if you had released older sets. I hope that a lukewarm response to this round of releases won't stand in the way of (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Small town church in a big city

Looks interesting. Keep posting updates. Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA0FMD.Ko3@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)