 General / 28728
28727  |  28729
Subject:
Upcoming Southern California LEGO Users Group Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:10:45 GMT

We are scheduling a LEGO Users Group Meeting on March 24th!

The meeting will be held in between San Diego and Los Angleles (in Mission
Viejo).  So far, we have at least 10 confirmations from all over the area.

For details, check out the lugnet.org.us.lugola newsgroup for more
information, or here is the main post:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/lugola/?n=185

Please post replies to lugnet.org.us.lugola, or email me directly.

(Diclaimer: I realize that this is message is of specific interest to those
in the Southern California area and that such localized messages are
generally frowned upon in lugnet.general.  However, nobody seems to know
about the lugnet.org.us.lugola newsgroup or the even more obscure
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la newsgroup.  I wanted to try to get some visibility for
new LUGNET folks that might not be aware of these groups and might live in
the rather large and populous Southern California area.  If I've offended
anyone, then I appologize. )