 General / 28727
Re: Clear macaroni - Dear Gary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:58:15 GMT

If you do/did have the fireboat and it's just the hull gone missing you
should have a bunch of turntables in black/grey/white. Especially the white
ones aren't that common as far as I know......

Duq

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote in message
A while back, there were some posts about a couple sources of the clear
macaroni brick.  My husband recently got his childhood LEGO (and his
older siblings childhood LEGO as well) it's most likely all european
(Israel) and ranges from about 1962-1980, we have found 1 macaroni brick
in clear.  We've also found a whole bunch of other interesting things,
which I may have to post about if we can't puzzle them out.  I was
wondering what sets might have clear macaroni... we don't have any ship
hulls, so i don't think it's the fire boat, and we don't have any CA
bricks, so it's not too too old... Any help in this matter would greatly
be appretiated.

Note of interest:  we think we might have the 1551 Sterling truck, as we
found several bricks that say "sterling" and the "s" brick from the
front.. cool :)