 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 152
151  |  153
Subject:
LUGOLA Meeting March 24th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:11:12 GMT

LUGOLA Meeting March 24th

Well, its time to get together again to share MOC's, trade, and enjoy LEGO
together.

This time its at our house in Southern Orange County.  Hopefully, we can get
some of the "Southerners" to attend.  This date was in doubt for a while due
to landscaping hassles, but we appear to be beyond the tough part and should
be all finished by that time.

MOCS
I'd like continue the little "show-and-tell" session that we had at the
previous meeting.  I'll be showing off my latest LEGO city, Bricktopia:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm (seems to be down right now,
but it should be up later)

If possible, bring any new (or old) MOC's that you have.  If you need any
special viewing conditions (like something big), please let me know.  Also,
let me know if you are going to need a power outlet nearby (in case we have
some outdoor viewing).

Pictures or video's of previous MOC's would be great too! I'll be showing a
short (about 10 minute) video of some of my earlier cities if anyone is
interested.  If you bring a video, try to pick the best 10 minutes or so out
of it.

If you have computer MOC's then it would be great if you could print out a
picture or two of them.  You could also email me a link to a web posting.

If you want to send me information on what you intend to show, I'll send an
updated email out next weekend with all the info about what people intend to
bring