  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2281 – 2300 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

I meant that we were talking about perhaps stopping at my place on the way to the wedding (not meeting). Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message news:GAs0CH.9Kw@lugnet.com... (...) neighbors (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Thanks - Are they up yet? Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message news:GArMuL.60J@lugnet.com... (...) largest (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Your welcome. We enjoyed hosting it. Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:GArG7s.GpB@lugnet.com... (...) largest (...) tenfold (...) need (...) enjoyed (...) always the (...) so (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Well Done, Brad! Very cool! More just like this, please...! And just as I suspected to boot! I will recommend this to everyone at that great price point. Worth it just for that maiden hat! Now all we need is cypress trees and more foliage (I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Thank you Brad. This is what so many of us were wanting (and secretly praying for :) ) And what a choice. This should silence some of the grumbling we've been hearing It'll be interesting to see how it sells against this years new releases James (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) That reminds of the story of Tom Clancy. After releasing one of his books (the Hunt for Red October I think), the U.S. Navy started investigating him for military leaks. Seem that they felt he knew too much about their subs. Then he showed him (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Next LUGOLA Meeting - August 4th 1PM - My house

Count me in! Brad, unfortunately that lighthouse is something I built a while ago and is only remembered by the pictures that took me forever to post. The building I have right now is a Swiss Chalet but I'm not sure if I'll build something new with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

Thanks Brad, maybe you'll get to see it in person one day! Eric BTW, I got a lot of inspiration from the success of the Lugola meetings! Thanks and I'll keep it from running amok thru your beautiful buildings and town. Thanks again Eric (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

I see a lot of your point Brian, Though there's another side to this.. If this helps Lego to make some money, it will help them keep more people on the payroll. Which hopefully will help them see that we are willing to buy sets with more than 20 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

We had some talk about getting together before the meeting (which is only next month). Other than that - no. Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message news:GAs0CH.9Kw@lugnet.com... (...) neighbors (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) <snip good news> Exciting times-- thanks, Brad! Does your back ever get tired carrying TLC about? ;-) -John (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

WOW COOL! This is great news, Brad! I just hope the second offering is Classic Space ;-) Keep up the great work! -Tim (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Bryce, can you ask Dave next time you see him? I know we filled it about 4 months ago! Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:3ABD9FE7.54376D...faq.com... (...) with (...) his (...) haven't (...) to (...) on? (...) found a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

I think the "powder blue" effect is because we were shooting in sunlight with a fill-in flash. We probably should have tried a few without the flash. Daniel Jassim <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GAqtv7.8zn@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

Hey Dan, That was fast! Here is another pic of Dan setting up his ship: (URL) thing has awsome engineering besides cool looks. Its super light, but it hardly flexes at all when you pick it up! The few interior rooms that are finished are really (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) I think Classics will end up in limited retail in some countries, S@H only in US, but Brad can comment more. (...) Note the Classics use full-color boxes - much more expensive, which means they'll be producing a LOT more of those sets in order (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Hi, We had a huge meeting with 24 people in attendance (plus several neighbors that stopped by). It felt more like a mini LEGO convention rather than a little get-together! If you want to look at the raw pics, then they are here: (URL) here is a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

(...) Brad! Really nice work! I always enjoy reading your descriptions of how the buildings in Brick Topia came about. It shows that a lot of work and thought went into designing them. Your innovative designs and brick offsets are truly inspiring. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Great Meeting!

Brad, where are the pics? I need to see what I missed out on and I also want to see your new building. Setting something up at Legoland sometime would be very cool. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Commentary on Recent Lego Direct Marketing Moves

Snipped the stuff I agree with (most of it) (...) I think we may have to agree to disagree on this. Like I've said before, I wish they WOULD move faster, but doubt that they are *capable* of it without organizational change. And like I and some (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.239)

More:  Next Page >>