 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2734
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:22:57 GMT

Thank you Brad. This is what so many of us were wanting (and secretly
praying for :) )

And what a choice. This should silence some of the grumbling we've been
hearing

It'll be interesting to see how it sells against this years new releases

James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

Looking forward to seeing LEGO proclaimed as toy of the next Century
too.....

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message
Okay, so it's still June. Let's just say that we're as eager to announce
this as you are to hear about it. So without further ado...

LEGO Direct is pleased to announce the arrival of a new product series: • LEGO
Legends. LEGO Legends are reissues of landmark LEGO sets -- perhaps the
first set in a particular playtheme, or a set widely acknowledged as a
superlative building experience, or perhaps simply a much beloved set.

And the first LEGO Legend is (the envelope please)...

The Guarded Inn (set #6067).
-----8< snippage >8-------