  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2241 – 2260 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far

Here are the people that have RSVP'd Brad&Shelly Hamilton - Showing off Bricktopia (LEGO City) Frank Filz - (Morning) - Bringing his Blacktron MOC Tim Courtney (Morning 8AM) Larry Pieniazek (Morning - With Frank) Bryce Mcglone (Unknown time) Dan (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

Nice tree house cafe Brad. Looks like a complex design. The octagonal form gives it a nice rounded shape. Go octagons! (And hexagons). (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Newsflash! Pirate Ships Sail the Mighty Rails!

That is mighty strange! :) Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AC48E36.651D@m...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: New Mech from Rod Ripley

Some of the links got cut off. Here is a link to the directory: (URL) Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GB2ID7.CEF@lugnet.com... (...) (3 URLs) (...) (URL) pg (...) (URL) pg (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: New space creation from Rod Ripley

Somehow the links got cut off. Here is a shorter linke to the directory (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: New Auto MOC's from Rod Ripley

Some how the links got cut off. Here is a shorter link to the directory: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Would you work for Lego?

(...) Good question. As a master builder (not that they would have me)? No. I build in my way, and that probably wouldn't work for what they need to have done. The only caveat to that is: All those pieces...(insert Homer Simpson drooly sound here). (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  New Auto MOC's from Rod Ripley

These are some new auto creations from a local AFOL, Rod Ripley (He doesn't yet have LUGNET access): (URL) believe that he can read your responses. (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  New Mech from Rod Ripley

Rod Ripley is a local AFOL who doesn't yet have LUGNET access. Here are some cool Mech's he built. (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  New space creation from Rod Ripley

Hi Guys, Rod Ripley is an AFOL in our area who doesn't yet have LUGNET membership. Here is a pretty cool spaceship he displayed at the last LUGOLA meeting. I believe that he can read your comments. (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: SD airport <-> Carlsbad driving time?

I would actually agree with this suggestion. I would say that the drive time to Carlsbad from the Orange County airport is about 50 minutes, but not too much of that is apt to be high traffic. Only about the first 5 miles from the airport tend to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: SD airport <-> Carlsbad driving time?

Hi Todd, I've only driven that route on the weekends and it takes roughly 30-40 minutes (without traffic). I've heard that traffic can get pretty bad on the weekdays on that stretch. If nobody answers your post, you can try emailing John Gramley, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Creator is here!

The racing set looks like it has a lot of great parts for a reasonable price! Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AC5595F.B9812A...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews)

Wow. Love that roof! I'm going to have to look closely at that, to see if I can imitate it. I love the feel the whole structure has. Beautiful work, as always, Brad. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

In lugnet.build, Greg Perry writes: <snip> (...) To throw another non-orthogonal building into the mix, check out: (URL) and I don't know about the roof - it looked a lot better in my mind's eye. ;-) But umm, it's not bad, maybe you can get a few (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Pre-Wedding LUGOLA/LUGNET meeting on Saturday April 28th - 8AM - 4PM in Southern Orange County

Hi Folks, (I'm posting this to lugnet.org.us.lugola and lugnet.people as well as sending it out to a list of interested parties by email) The local LEGO Users Group, LUGOLA (which has expanded to include LA and San Diego) has proposed having a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Discussion about pre-wedding activities

Hi Larry, You'll find the info in my subsequent announcement (which was emailed to you). Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GAyIHs.630@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Pre-Wedding LUGOLA/LUGNET meeting on Saturday April 28th - 8AM - 4PM in Southern Orange County

(trying to deflect possible issues) I also didn't mean that this was some sort of "official" LUGNET event. I just meant that we were going to host a gathering, expecting a lot of LUGNET people to show. Don't flame me! Brad Hamilton (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Pre-Wedding LUGOLA/LUGNET meeting on Saturday April 28th - 8AM - 4PM in Southern Orange County

Doh - I just dug and found some prior posts implying some other suggested times/locations with various reasons. There is no reason we can't have multiple meetings. Also, if people want to move the time or location of this meeting, I'd be all for it. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) <snip> Thanks again, Brad. Now that the foofuraw has died down a bit, I just have 1 question I was hoping you could answer: How many were ordered in the first 24 hours? <grin> James (mostly serious, but aware that you probably can't answer (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.240)

More:  Next Page >>