  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2081 – 2100 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> wrote in message news:GwxDxB.8L3@lugnet.com... (...) slightly (...) Thanks. I actually wanted to provide a bit more cynical humor, but I just wasn't as much in the mood in this case and was a (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwxDzA.8pq@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. I just love to use those bizarre parts. When I originally saw all those curved parts on the Slave 1 (and the Alpha Team and Jack Stone), I thought (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message news:GwxC9A.55v@lugnet.com... (...) seen. (...) Thanks. I appreciate you posting your feedback. It makes me feel good to see other people enjoying my stuff. (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:GwxnK0.8tK@lugnet.com... (...) say (...) bold (...) I assume by widen that you mean the "6-wideness" of the monorail. On frequent trips to Disneyland, I like to check out the design of their monorails (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Gwx2sn.90H@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the compliments. (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Any action here? - Another meeting?

Hey all, We've not had a meeting for a while. My wife has given "approval" for a meeting at our house (in southern orange county). Any interrest in a June weekend????? (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

The 29th sounds good to me "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message news:Gwy9Cr.I72@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gwzrtn.FzA@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. My first buildings were "boxes" without much architectural merrit. Then, I got really interested in architecture and started noticing how real (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 6098 King Leo's Castle

(...) i got mine for 64$ so i was lucky but i have noticed that. i was considering picking one up for parts but they are just too pricey now. (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Ogel's Train of Assimilation

Ogel is back with a new weapon to affect world domination: The Train of Assimilation Here are the pics: (URL) following shot shows Ogel at the control of this super-fast train. (URL) the complex, multi-angle SNOT construction that pushes the width (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !!

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: The Parts Pimp needs to unload some fodder!

I had offered to host the next meeting, but hadn't said anything more because I hadn't seen anyone requesting it. How about the first Saturday in September, or is that too far? I can't do it this weekend or next, but I "think" that the next one is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Next Meeting? My House?

I had offered to host the next meeting, but hadn't said anything more because I hadn't seen anyone requesting it. How about the first Saturday in September, or is that too far? I can't do it this weekend or next, but I "think" that the next one is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Next Meeting? Sept 7? Mission Viejo, CA (South Orange County)?

Suggestion for next meeting: Date: September 7 (Saturday) Location: My House I live in Southern Orange County, in Mission Viejo (where the 405 and 5 meet). There is plenty of display space and as well as room to Brian to "pimp parts." I have not yet (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks - I had a lot of trouble engineering that front section. It is constructed as follows: A 1x4 brick with studs on the side A 1x2 hinge piece attached to the side studs of the first brick A 2x2 round-table plate attached to the hinge The (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks - I've proposed a meeting for September 7th so let's hope that becomes a reality! (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks, I wish I could participate more (at all?) in the SCLTC, but it requires significantly more time than LUGOLA does. I don't have much time with our baby to tend. (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks, In case you are interested, here are some other Ogel theme MOC's I've done: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Next Meeting - Sept 7 - Southern Orange County

Hi all, Based on some initial correspondance, it looks like September 7th is the best date for most people, so we'll go with that for the next meeting. Where: Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below for directions When: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art

(...) Thanks - I look forward to seeing your building. (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art

(...) Thanks for the compliments. I always like to try for something new and different. Although I might use an existing building or design as inspiration, I let the pieces modify that design to fit their look, so the final creation often looks (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>