 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 424
423  |  425
Subject:
Ogel's Train of Assimilation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:49:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ogel is back with a new weapon to affect world domination:
The Train of Assimilation

Here are the pics:

The following shot shows Ogel at the control of this super-fast train.
Note the complex, multi-angle SNOT construction that pushes the width of
this monster out to over 10 studs!

The "spear" on the front is used for ramming trains that get in the way.
When the capsule breaks, the train's passengers (and anyone else within 2
miles) are immediately zombieized.

This shot shows a side view of the engine:
One notes the juxtaposition of pipes, wires, and fiber-optics.  The train is