 Town / 5138
Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason Spears writes:
Looks cool Brad.  As usual, a very interesting building.  I really do like the
contrast between the black and the white. I like your particular building
style.  It's very unique.
Thanks for the compliments. I always like to try for something new and
different.  Although I might use an existing building or design as
inspiration, I let the pieces modify that design to fit their look, so the
final creation often looks quite different than what I initially intended.

As an example, this building was modeled after a the sky scraper in Star
Wars 2 (Attack of the Clones) where the queen stayed.  If you look at
pictures of that building, you will note the resemblance, but the final
color scheme and shapes are significantly different.