 Town / 5139
Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:47:11 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Very cool, Brad.  I think my favorite detail is the roof--those black
inverse arch piece make a cool shape, and the saucer section is very
striking.  Also lots of interesting use of non-standard parts, like those
Technic panel pieces and the propeller-housing pieces.
Thanks - I just use using strange parts.  Often, an entire building will
form just based on one part or the combination of a small number of strange
parts.