 Town / 5129
Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 02:26:57 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
BrickTopia has just added another soaring building to its skyline: The
BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art.

Here is my web page describing the pictures:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/art.htm

Comments are appreciated,

Brad

Looks cool Brad.  As usual, a very interesting building.  I really do like the
contrast between the black and the white. I like your particular building
style.  It's very unique.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/