 Trains / 16572
Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 22:41:39 GMT

"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message
Brad,
I am very impressed. Your models continually use parts that I feel are
useless and routinely throw in my 'junk' bucket, with wonderful results.

I really enjoy viewing your creations.

Best,
Jonathan

Thanks.  I just love to use those bizarre parts.  When I originally saw all
those curved parts on the Slave 1 (and the Alpha Team and Jack Stone), I
thought that they were crap, but I really got to enjoy using the green ones.
They go nicely with the white.  They are definitely a modern or "space" only
type part though.  I can't really see integrating them into a classical
building.

I have a huge overstock now of those dark blue curved pieces as they didn't
quite fit in with this building.  I'll have to see what I can do with those!