 Trains / 16561
Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is a new monorail station I built for the Bricktopia suburb of Euphoria:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/mstation.htm

Here is a new 6-wide monorail I developed to go along with it:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/mono.htm

Brad,

It's great, I love the unique architectural uses, and of course the slightly
cynical viewpoint (bars on the ticket counter, Timmy).

thanks,

George