  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2021 – 2040 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New building MOC

Those arched windows are pretty nice! I had to check them out for a while until I figured out how you did them. Out of curiosity, where did you get the brown arches? These buildings really capture the feel of some of the older buildings in NYC. Nice (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

I uploaded a few more odd-ball shots from a mini-fig point-of-view: (URL) main brickshelf directory is here: (URL) Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GMCwE6.BAI@lugnet.com... (...) here: (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Hi folks, I'm ready to emerge (sort-of) from my baby-imposed isolation. If people are interested, we would be willing to host the next LUGOLA meeting at our house. I would suggest somewhere around Jan 15. I will probably be destroying Bricktopia (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Saturday the 12th looks like a good Saturday. By the way, my email is working fine. I have cox and our email has not (yet) been affected by the @home problems. "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Go5K45.F6v@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Dave, If your email is busted, then please send me (or post) the current list and I'll send out an announcement. That way, people can email me back. Of course, my @home service could crap out within the next month... "Brad Hamilton" (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:GoGEz0.A6A@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I never use the gaps when rendering LEGO stuff. I agree with you that it de-LEGOizes the model a bit, but I've had a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GoGu3u.s5@lugnet.com... (...) looking (...) the (...) The window above the front door is done by using 4 1x3x2 half arches. The bottom two arches are flipped upside down. They are held in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

I wasn't able to connect with Dave and only got a few responses regarding a possible meeting in January. It turns out that my wife wants to plan some other activities during that time frame, so as there doesn't seem to be much interest in a LUGOLA (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Source files now available on Brickshelf for Cathedral of Ice

Last year, around this time, I introduced my "Cathedral of Ice" MOC. This model proved to be quite popular and I still get requests for the .dat files to make this model. To make this process easier, I've now posted the .dat files on brickshelf at (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Cathedral of Ice .Dat file now available on Brickshelf

Last year, around this time, I introduced my "Cathedral of Ice" MOC. This model proved to be quite popular and I still get requests for the .dat files to make this model. To make this process easier, I've now posted the .dat files on brickshelf at (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

I would love to buy that house, but my house costs less than 1/10th that price! "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GoGuo9.2En@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bricktopia Park Train Station

Thanks for the feeback Ross. If you check out the Mayor's "palace" you might note that no kitchen is shown. I guess that one can assume that the kitchen is situated in the other "half" of the building that is not modeled! "Ross Crawford" (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for the compliments. Unlike a lot of other models of mine, this one could actually be built (except with more "normal" colors). I didn't use any special pieces. Alas, I don't personally have enough roof pieces to build this one, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  knights kingdom

hey everyone this first post here so dont bash me too much. well today i got the last set to complete my knights kingdom. i just love playing brickwars with the bulls on one side and the knights on the other side. im wondering what do u guys think (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) i give the castle to the knights and the seige machines to the bulls so its about an equal battle. some times i have some of my old minifigs take up arms and fight them both so its a three way battle sometimes. and for brikwars just go to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: anyone seen the 8466 for <$200?

Wait for Kmart's 20% of toys sale and get it online at www.kmart.com.au for $159.?? + $4.50 postage. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

Hi All, I appologize if this issue has been posted before, but due to the demise of @home, my email recently changed from bhamilto1@home.com to bhamilto1@cox.net. Since this change, I can no longer post to LUGNET via my news reader. I have already (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

I plan to come, and i'll be bringing my Cathedral of Ice. Is it OK to bring my 6-month old to such a gathering? "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:GsttnL.HM5@lugnet.com... (...) for a (...) will (...) order (...) your (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  I'm back - and my website has moved

As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty much out of the LUGNET scene for several months now. Contrary to a lot of folks lately, this had absolutely nothing to do with the political climate on LUGNET (which I think is just as good as it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: I'm back - and my website has moved

Yeah - I thought I'd never get near Primo, but they are necessary for the really young ones so that they can actually put them together and take them appart. I'm glad you liked the "real" cathedral. It is much more impressive in person. "Tony (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>