  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

(...) "classic" (...) In the long run, I think we will find that "S@H exclusive" works in favour of AFOLs. Selling only through S@H means Lego can do a minimum production run, bung up a WWW page and distribute out of a couple of warehouses. If they (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: Bricktopia Park Train Station

Nice work, Brad. I especially like the look of the white half domes inside the transparent domes. I love those LEGO public transportation systems that keep minifigs from walking those one, two, or maybe three blocks they would otherwise have to. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Fort Legorado

Seeing Brad post up about the rerelease of Fort Legorado, this is going to allow me to have a go at something I've wanted to do for quite some time (bit never had the brown) and do a Motte and Bailiey style Has anyone already had a bash at one of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  New species of squid discovered- anyone want to build it? :)

Here's something cool for Mission Deep Sea: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

(...) You are right... however, I have live in Canada but my main source of income is from American sources, and I happen to also have post office box in the US. So I don't have to worry about GST or conversion rates, however, I do know people that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Why not? It is only by exposure to all kinds of stimuli that children are able to understand and begin to make sense of the world around them. (...) This is false. Eroticism is part of what it is to be human. If you want to shut off that part (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: 5 new buildings

Pretty neat! I especially like that tower at the bottom. How did you engineer the roof? "Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GKFv0u.BLs@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes: <snip> Brad, as somebody who has a degree in manufacturing engineering (with a minor in business), a big interest in process engineering and 2-3 years experience in injection molding...Belive me, I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

THanks Brad for answering a lot of questions. Though one thing I am wondering, and I hope you can answer, what was the logic behind discontinuing the Statue of Liberty and Dragon sculptures right before the Holidays? I would think they would last (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: major sale on pirate island

Both the 6292 and the Fire Station Brad mentioned are now in Big W Strathpine (Qld) for $44.76. There were also a stack of HP sets (Staircase, Hagrid's Hut, Classroom and a couple of Winged Key rooms) which they must have been saving for Christmas. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

Brad: I hope you get a good Christmas bonus. Lars (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series and reply to Brad about Gray bricks

(...) I'll wait also :-) Way to go Guild! :-) (...) Thats good, Allan gets the burned and I come away clean! ;) But really Allan's not alone I helped start this topic on gray bricks and I hope your Answers and solutions are good, Brad?....But again (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Prices vs shipping WAS:Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

Dear Brad. We do thank you for your effort in this and I am sure it will pay off. Regarding your concern about prices I would like to mention this funny thing: Under the Danish section, most sets cost 67.95 kr, so 3 sets cost 203.85 kr. Thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

(...) Cooo...oool:-) (...) Brad, great job as usual!Have a great holiday. (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way REPLY FOR BRAD

(...) This is good. (...) I disagree I think there are more bulk orders than you know of, because WE usually dont post or comment a lot, nor do we waste our money by purchasing overpriced brick at LSAH. (...) Mumbo Jumbo talk now! Ok you probably (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GoI71y.AqA@lugnet.com... Hi Brad - (snipped much of the message...) (...) only (...) course (...) and (...) Glad to hear that. (...) would (...) confirmation (...) Oooo cool! :-) I know, no (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: 2 More buildings from TCLTC layout

I really did the red&white canopy. Those 1x6x31/2 arches are among my favorite pieces. 6 months ago I would have salivated at the use of so many, but I have a lot now as well, thanks to Brickbay (although my supply for new buildings is pretty low - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

Brad: You haven't asked for suggestions but I think a REALLY obvious suggestion would be the Spamcake Diner as the next in line for this MOC series. Frankly, I'd be surprised and disappointed if it weren't already in the works... Besides being a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series and reply to Brad about Gray bricks

(...) I think I have to agree with that sentiment. Unless you need only a few arches, the service pack is rather week for building. To do any REAL building, you need REAL bulk. I think Brad said he would try to clarify the situation, but being the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.260)

  Re: 2002 sets in NL ?

(...) Ik las in die post van Brad J. over de MOC-serie dat Lego deze maand nog zo veel mogelijk de nadruk wil leggen op de productlijn van 2001. Her en der duiken echter al wat 2002 setjes op. Ik denk dat veel grote winkels in de VS al 2002 sets op (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

brad
(score: 0.260)

More:  Next Page >>