  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Endor Shield Generator

It looks pretty nice! I assume that you didn't have enough bricks to do the radar dish? That would be cool with those big UFO saucer pieces. Jason Spears <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9H578.7IK@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) land (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

When I voted for cateogories in which I was entered, I just voted for the best one as if mine weren't entered (i.e. exluding my own entries). I must admit that I liked some other folks stuff better than mine anyhow, so my vote was honest! Rick (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Someone with more Paradisa windows than me!

I tried that again and it was fine (using internet explorer 5.0). Here is the link to his main LEGO site: (URL) Runkle <limerickpa@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9H2J7.A3@lugnet.com... (...) musem: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida

I've seen this before. I can't remember how I got to it. Chris Leach <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G9I2sI.287@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Intruder alert!

Yeah - We'd love to have you! I myself like some of the "obsolete" bricks. I have some older stuff that I find actually works nicely into the newer stuff. Zrath <kzin@toast.net> wrote in message news:G9JGBM.Ex7@lugnet.com... (...) Legoholics, (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Marlons Lego Page Take 2

yeah - I really like that wrestling movie! Scott Costello <scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote in message news:G9L4wE.63A@lugnet.com... (...) movie. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: this part 6106

Hi - If you don't feel like buying another set, you could try asking if anyone wants to trade in the lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade group. toki barron <a1a1@pitt.edu> wrote in message news:G9p5KK.39t@lugnet.com... (...) days, (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

I have a few of the Belville transparent crowns. I'd like to mount them on buildings as decoration, but I can't figure out how to attach them to regular bricks. Has anyone conquered this? (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Actually, I figured out that this is a standard head piece attachment. It is similar to the red "feathers" used for castle nights and ninja's. Unfortunately, I can only plug it into hats and helmets. I can't figure out any way to get it attached to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New MOC! HoverTaxi

Look Great! I immediately thought "Fifth Element" when I saw this. Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9oMsE.61z@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Finally some pictures from our train event.

I'm able to use the 2nd link, but I get all sorts of errors and strange text flashing across my screen when using IE5. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AA074F3.F95C78...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Hi, I had already figured out how to attach that kind of crown. I didn't realize that it was in this set, but I attached it the same way - using a 1x1 round. I'm talking about the small transparent crown as on the queen in 5826 (The Queen's (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: A New Bridge

That's great Adrian! Incredble engineering, especially considering no Technic elements were used! Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G9r5qo.9su@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  March 24th doesn't look good - Proposal to change meeting to April 14th

Hi Guys, Well, I thought that a month and a half would be plenty to get my landscaping done, but in 3 weeks, they've only gotten about 3 days of work in between the rain, so things are really dragging along. They probably have another 4 days of work (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: San Dilego is back.

Yeah! Thanks a bundle! These buildings are really cool. Roby Sherman <rxsherm@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9s5H6.Dry@lugnet.com... (...) new ISP (...) everything (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

My previous towns have been pretty heavily juniorized (often with only 6 or 8 studs of depth on the buildings!). (URL) have encountered some of the same problems with un-juniorizing. As far as the problem with mixing juniorized and non-juniorized (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: SEALUG meeting photos

Hey Ashley, Did you move up North?? Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6C99C55.E403%s...ink.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: First draft of my gravel silo MOC

That looks great. When you get a chance, it would be cool to see some more pics of the loading/unloading mechanism. Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message news:G9sI0D.LEv@lugnet.com... (...) You (...) plan (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

Some people have said that April 14th is fine, but other folks have expressed a strong desire to leave it the way it was. Luckily, my landscapers are going strong today, and its not supposed to rain for another 2 days after that. Let's see how far (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

But we need the concrete - Otherwise, the LEGO will sink into the mud! I suppose we could use some cheap immitation LEGO as a foundation! Hmm - an outdoor LEGO city would be cool, but I bet that it wouldn't last too long. Plus, I'd be afraid of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>