 Town / 2561
Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 02:23:56 GMT

When I voted for cateogories in which I was entered, I just voted for the
best one as if mine weren't entered (i.e. exluding my own entries).

I must admit that I liked some other folks stuff better than mine anyhow, so
my vote was honest!

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message

Finally, I think its a good idea if people aren't allowed to vote for
themselves.  I'm not going to just on a matter of principal.

I would tend to agree with this because otherwise the contest would just • be
mostly people voting for their own creations.  It would be better to just • not
vote for anything in a catagory you have an entry in and let others decide • who
the best is.

I'll be posting soon to address this and several other questions that • have
come up.

Kevin