 Town / 2571
2570  |  2572
Subject:
Voting for your own model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 05:21:36 GMT

A couple of people have asked if it's OK to vote for your own entry in teh
contest.

My answer is yes, IF you have looked at all the other entries in that
category and you genuinely believe yours is the best, you can vote for it.
(Hope beats eternal in Kevin's breast that there IS still life left in teh
honor system <sigh>).

If you prefer not to vote for your own model on principle, and you don't
want to vote for someone else's model because you feel yours is best, then
simply don't vote in that category.

There will be enough people voting (entrants plus extra registered voters)
that we're unlikely to see a situation where each model in a category has
one vote because its builder voted for it. :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/