 Town / 2557
Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:05:37 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ...
Hi Kevin,

Can you please re-post the link to the entries?

http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2001

Also, are we going to be able to view the results as they come in?

No: because I'll have to do it by hand I plan to do it all at once at the
end of the process.

Finally, I think its a good idea if people aren't allowed to vote for
themselves.  I'm not going to just on a matter of principal.

I'll be posting soon to address this and several other questions that have
come up.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1