 Town / 2556
Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:03:38 GMT

Felipe Coury wrote in message ...
Kevin,
My e-mail is fcoury@creation.com.br

Please EMAIL ME with your registration request so I have the email headers
for verification. Thanks.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1