 Town / 2552
Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.announce, Kevin Wilson writes:
<great plan for verifying that it's a body of PEERS>

Nice job...
So can you come up with a scheme to get the Erics to prove they are
different people???... didn't think so, but I had to ask.

Don't you worry Larry, I (we) have plans for makeing sure that our plan for
world domination is not disrupted by a simple contest.  We (I) will reveal
ourselves (myself) when the time is right.

All Hail the order of the Eric.  We must defeat the John(s) first.

Eric Kingsley

Followups to off-topic.fun