  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

I wasn't able to connect with Dave and only got a few responses regarding a possible meeting in January. It turns out that my wife wants to plan some other activities during that time frame, so as there doesn't seem to be much interest in a LUGOLA (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GoGu3u.s5@lugnet.com... (...) looking (...) the (...) The window above the front door is done by using 4 1x3x2 half arches. The bottom two arches are flipped upside down. They are held in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:GoGEz0.A6A@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I never use the gaps when rendering LEGO stuff. I agree with you that it de-LEGOizes the model a bit, but I've had a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  New Chateau MOC

Hello all, Here is my latest creation: (URL) is a large mansion styled after a French chateau. This is actually a model of a real house in Palos Verdes Estates, (Los Angeles CA). The actual house is currently for sale. I found it in a high-end (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GoGA0r.J72@lugnet.com... (...) open?) Hi Pedro, Thanks for the compliments. I tried to stay accurate to the original within the confines of LEGO colors (OK RARE LEGO colors). However, you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: major sale on pirate island

Thanks for the news! Another dint in my bank balance. Great value at $44.76, considering S@H wants $125.95. Looks like a major chain got exclusive rights to the re-released pirate sets, Kmart, TRU and now BigW. Anyway, if anyone needs pirate spares, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

(...) Yeah, if Brad could convince someone to repack them in a generic white box (with '6776' in large letters), toss the comic book, and price the innards at $25, I think the AFOLs would buy out the entire offering in less than a week. Ray (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Dave, If your email is busted, then please send me (or post) the current list and I'll send out an announcement. That way, people can email me back. Of course, my @home service could crap out within the next month... "Brad Hamilton" (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Saturday the 12th looks like a good Saturday. By the way, my email is working fine. I have cox and our email has not (yet) been affected by the @home problems. "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Go5K45.F6v@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

Hi folks, I'm ready to emerge (sort-of) from my baby-imposed isolation. If people are interested, we would be willing to host the next LUGOLA meeting at our house. I would suggest somewhere around Jan 15. I will probably be destroying Bricktopia (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

Since we do not yet have a definative word on the resturant in Santa Monica, and the weather is usually pretty nice in April, why not consider having the next meeting at Henry's place. I could bring one or two tables to help out and I think it would (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: A hypothetical economics question...

(...) Heh. I'd be pleased as pie if Zeus could come off his mountain and zap my student loans with a thunderbolt. Since I'm not yet a homeowner, that hefty monkey on my back makes up very nearly the entirety of my debt. Not that I'm shirking my (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbering

(...) Just another speculative theory: Maybe Brad just meant they took the first 5 ever produced engines out of the production, not the numbers 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005 (which would lead to the problem with the too big number of 10000.) So they (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) Yes, and if that were the only issue then it would be a good thing. But like I said in my post in response I fear two very serious things that out weigh that. - ALL the 'lesser quality' instructions would be removed since it's a corporate (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Yet Another TRU Special

(...) I probably shouldn't after recently buying 16 RBR's ($1744) but if you want some roof pieces (or any other pieces), let me know the desired quanitity and an offer per piece. I need to update my accouting records tonight to see if I'm still in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: 8 wide Super Chief (Kjeld was right!)

(...) What Brad was probably thinking, when he told that story, but didn't say was: "...and if you believe that, I've got a Galaxy Explorer to sell you"! (...) Nice. I especially like the windshield. But you're missing the portholes in the side.... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) I had to look that one up, Larry. (...) Yea, it's funny to try and imagine Brad and his small team doing that. (...) I suspect they preformed a small ballet with a few forklifttrucks, and there where 100 sets on each pallet. With friendly (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.268)

  Grace Bros 20% off

In case anyone missed it, 20% LEGO at Grace Bros from Monday 3rd to Wednesday 5th of December. -Brad Technic / Pirate Wreckers (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.267)

  Re: 10020 arrived

(...) I wish they'd ship for free. I hate to pay full RRP and P&P which is double what ParcelForce charge... and they bring it to me! I would buy much more from them if P&P were less. (Did you hear that Brad/LD?) Scott A =+= Have you inspected (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.267)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) i don't agree. i think brad believes "HP is castle" in the retail sense, but obviously not. thus allowing Lego Direct to release the two best castle sets in a long time without fearing overlap in sales. It isn't the same relation when he says (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.267)

More:  Next Page >>