 Announcements / 1430
1429  |  1431
Subject:
New Chateau MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:42:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

Here is my latest creation:

It is a large mansion styled after a French chateau.

This is actually a model of a real house in Palos Verdes Estates, (Los
Angeles CA).

The actual house is currently for sale.  I found it in a high-end
real-estate magazine.

Info about the real house:

- 6 bedrooms
- 4 car garage (only 3 modeled in LEGO version)
- separate maid's suite
- Indoor racquetball court

The price?  Only $4,900,000!

See the sub-folder for info on how I generated these images.

Comments are appreciated.

Brad