  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1601 – 1620 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Newbie question...

Here is something I wrote on camera angles: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY One of the hardest issues to grasp when starting out with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY is figuring out how to position the camera to get the desired (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LUGOLA 1/13/01 photos

Photo 6.8 is me with my natural history museum. More pics of it can be found here: (URL) Lim <hlim@library.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:G7E3q5.HJH@lugnet.com... (...) everyone (...) I've (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: One Metro Plaza - the Corporate HQ of the Brick Bank

Looks good. lawrence wilkes <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G7FHn3.CsD@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Is 1352 Explosion Studio in White or Tan???

Hi, I just got the LEGO Mania Magazine and it shows 1352 Explosion Studio in white bricks. The box and the catalog show it in tan. Which is correct? Thanks (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: hmm.. Brickshelf oddity..

I had this same problem last night, but was too timid to complain about it publically. I just uploaded now and it seems fine. Joel Jacobsen <jacobsen@oar.net> wrote in message news:G7EtAx.G65@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) image, (...) Refreshing (...) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Is 1352 Explosion Studio in White or Tan???

Shoot - I was hoping that it would be a good supply of tan 2x2x1 round's. However, the white 2x2x1 rounds will be nice as well. Thanks James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:G7Fp2B.B9B@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

I was thinking today about how much time I spend building LEGO models (My own stuff, not sets). I realized that I spend an average of at least 2-3 hours a day, every day. This includes dry periods where I'm doing something else or take a break for a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Belville top for my Natural History Museum

Actually, I slapped the other top on there in desparation. I found out, at the last minute, that there was a local LEGO users group the next day and I hadn't yet finished the cafe level (the top-most floor)! I realy wanted to show it at the meeting, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  How safe is PayPal?

Hi, I'm starting to look at making Brickbay purchases, and it looks like PayPal might be faster and more convenient than sending a personal check (and waiting for it to arrive and then clear). Does this seem to be a safe, reliable means of payment? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

Acually, I spend a good deal of time pondering as well. Usually, I'll play around with a few special parts, putting some new pieces on, and taking off others, until I get something I'm excited about. Kirby Warden <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

My wife and I used to be in the same room when we were in an appartment and she didn't like how the LEGO searching noise interfered with her TV watching. Now that we are in a house, we are a few rooms away, so we visit each other every 1/2 hour or (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: hmm.. Brickshelf oddity..

Anything I uploaded during that time period caused a thumbnail or full image with a red X. I deleted them afterwards so there is no evidence. Today, I had no problems. I had assumed that this was a system-wide problem. Perhaps, next time, it would (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: "Giant" K'Nex Coaster

This was REALLY awsome! I have always dreamed of building a big roller-coaster. I built a small one out of LEGO 4.1V track, but it was pretty lame. Your KNEX one is really great! Chris Osborn <fozztexx@pez.fullsystem.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: hmm.. Brickshelf oddity..

I forgot to mention how greatfull we are for the Brickshelf service. This is so wonderful. Thanks so much for providing it! Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7G232.F2x@lugnet.com... (...) image (...) my (...) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Well its been a while

I like the green look to it. Adam Myers <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7AIwC.Lrr@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Derick Bulkley - anyone heard from him lately?

I know that Dave lost his internet connection lately (his provider apparently went out of business). I saw him at the latest LUGOLA meeting. I've not been able to contact him lately either. Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Technic Aeroplane

That is an excellent design for a joystick. I had been trying to figure out how to do one myself. Out of curiosity, did you get this from some real machine, or did you invent it from scratch? Martin Howard <goldfishwbp@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

I spruced it up a bit: (URL) Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7Fnws.7ry@lugnet.com... (...) bit (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Belville top for my Natural History Museum

Thanks, What does SPUD stand for? I assume you mean the trans-pink roof pieces right? I just love Paradisa sets. I finally got a complete 6416 (Poolside Paradise). Almost every part in there is one of my favorite parts, so I keep lusting to tear it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Pictures of LEGO® Imagination Center at Disneyland, California

Today, I went to Disneyland and stopped by the new LEGO Imagination Center. It is located on the Disneyland hotel property right by the monorail station. Here are some pictures: (URL) almost as much of a selection as at LEGOLAND California. There is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>