 General / 26844
Re: hmm.. Brickshelf oddity..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:39:56 GMT

I had this same problem last night, but was too timid to complain about it
publically.  I just uploaded now and it seems fine.

Joel Jacobsen <jacobsen@oar.net> wrote in message
I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate place for this or not. If so, • I
apologize. :|

I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble uploading files at present
(7am Eastern) to their Brickshelf accounts?

It appears that I can create new folders and when I try to upload an • image,
it acts like it is uploading as usual. However, only the filenames appear;
no thumbnails and the files aren't deletable nor are the folders. • Refreshing
my browser has no effect either.

I attempted to create 2 new folders and upload 3 new files as well as 1 • file
I've previously uploaded successfully. All are .jpg format and display • fine
on my end.

If I upload a file into an existing folder, I get the outline of a • thumbnail
but the image doesn't actually load. It is clickable and displays a
'fullsize' image outline that is empty, as if it were a bad web link to a
missing file.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Confused in Columbus....

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm