  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY

Yes - you are right. I was confused by some of the scaling and rotation primatives at the end of the .pov ray file. I'll change this. thanks Lars C. Hassing <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote in message news:G620En.FGp@lugnet.com... (...) If (...) point (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

Here is a copy of the tutorial I'm going to submit on camera angles: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY One of the hardest issues to grasp when starting out with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY is figuring out how to position the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Residential and Commercial balance?

I don't bother with trying to realistically zone my cities. It turns out that because of their larger size, commercial buildings offer much more architectural freedom, so I usually end up with about 90% commercial! Dave Amos <davea21@rocketmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

You can get it in 9732 (Extreme Creatures). This set is rather expensive for what you get, but I can't think of any other obvious way to get this element. You used to be able order just the part from S&H. You could always call them. By the way, if (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

I sent them - They are really easy for me to forward to anyone else. Rui Martins <Rui.Martins@link.pt> wrote in message news:Pine.GSU.4.10.1...0@is-sv... (...) your (...) see (...) it????? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

I haven't seen that set in at least a year! Where is it available cheap??? r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G6p301.B5q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New City Sneak Peak

I like it! I particularly like the black "clock tower." What kind of building is that supposed to be? Nick Crocco <swatlego@aol.com> wrote in message news:G6rq7x.It7@lugnet.com... (...) recently (...) so (...) are (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Future of Belville

Hey, all I care about is that the parts can be used for mini-fig stuff and they are pretty cool. I trash most LEGO group models anyhow and build my own stuff. Wes Loder <mwl2@psu.edu> wrote in message news:G6nLCs.95n@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Remaining 2001 SW and LOM FINALLY sighted in Southern California

All you other lucky people have been able to buy these sets for weeks, but they just barely appeared here in Southern California. I was at the Foothill Ranch Target which had no clearance items, but did have ALL the new LOM and SW sets (except for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Aquazone MOCs

Those look great! Peter F. Guenther <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message news:G70AIt.386@lugnet.com... (...) now. (...) later. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Natural History Museum

This is a large natural history museum I built with exhibits pertaining to a wide variety of themes, especially various adventurers sub-themes. It contains a highly detailed interior. The master directory is here: (URL) exterior shots can be found (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks - Its my first building with a really detailed interior. Rick Hallman <Griffon_Industries@...emove.com> wrote in message news:G75y5r.1CL@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks, Actually, This is the second version I've done. The first one can be found here (bottom-middle of photo): (URL) one was 2 years ago. Since then, I've aquired a lot more LEGO, and a lot more architectural knowledge. Tim Culberson (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks My wife wants me to build another city now. Since we've now moved into our new house and I again have a LEGO room, I have the space again. However, this building took many of my finest parts. If I were to build a city, I'd have to water down (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Legofest Pics

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G76q43.HL3@lugnet.com... (...) night at (...) My wife has come to two Lego Users Group meetings with me. She says she actually likes coming and searching for pieces to trade and meeting people! (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Natural History Museum

I thought about doing castles and pirates, but that was really stretching the "natural history" concept a little two far towards "museum of man." I am thinking of doing an Air and Space museum to cover the space stuff. George Haberberger (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks for the compliments. Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G78886.IM7@lugnet.com... (...) to a (...) the (...) how (...) the (...) to (...) up (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

Looks pretty cool. Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G78p6A.HH1@lugnet.com... (...) sit (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks Bryce, I'm debating whether to enhance it and add more buildings, or scrap it and build something completely new. Decisions, decisions.... The problem is that I always want my best parts for the next building! Bryce McGlone (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?

I don't have to sneak them in. My wife and I have a frivolous spending allowance each month. We both are allocated the same amount to spend on anything we want and the other isn't allowed to question it. We could burn our money, if desired, and the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>