  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) One would rather this 'penchant for accuracy' led you to transcribe what was said at the time... Hey! What? He started it! :) Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) Larry, thanks for taking the time to type all this out for us. The speed with which it was posted was greatly appreciated. I hope you were able to enjoy the Q & A despite all the keyboarding. :) All the best, Allan B. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad
(score: 0.284)

  Re: couldn't let it go

I appreciate your comments Paul. I have seen your models and coming from you that is high praise. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: toys for tots...

(...) Before you go wild on the Primo you should read the thread containing this post from when Brad and Shelley Hamilton were having their baby: (URL)Yes. Kate is about 4 1/2 months pregnant and is due New Years Eve. (...) If you lived in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Thanks from JAPAN (Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis)

Hi, Larry ! Thank you for a great efforts. I enjoyed all your quick_keytyping news, and translated some of them for community of Japanese LEGO fan-site. (Though we couldn't join there this time B-) ) Especially, the Surprise !!! Wow,wow,and wow!!! (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) Looking at dsc01309.jpg in that gallery I see 2 plates on the end, most likely 2*6's. 2 of those on both sides would make it 32*6 with the right height. Jan-Albert van Ree (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Any new product announcements?

(...) Nothing that hadn't been leaked, no. Brad mentioned the Chrome Naboo, the Pirate Legend, the Santa Fe train cars (which are actually My Own Creations from I think James Mathis), and the USS Constellation rerelease. All of these had been leaked (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

Why dang, I see it now. Hey! Thanks .. nice catch. Exploder is not properly rendering the hover. It should be blue background with white text. Something I missed. I shall have it fixed in the hour. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Well the front gear is "lets get a brick and try and try again" :-( The engine gear though is easy. The middle two front inverted 45 degree 2x2's come off togethor (from the bottom shot you will notice a 1x4 plate connecting them). From there (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Just off hand, I am curious as to what browser/version/os you are using? I made it a point to jack the size of the font up and test both on Exploiter and Mozilla (on both a Doze box and a Linux box). If there is an issue at hand I will (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Yes, I feel the same way. Anything with the term "java" I try to stay far away from . More or less I am trying to stay away from anything that is not standard between Mozilla and Exploder, as I test with both. But when push came to shove, I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Thanks from UK(Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis)

Thanks for the transcript too Larry. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Thanks! (...) Yeppers. Knocking out the bugs as I see them. By the end of the week, all the visible boo-boos should be pretty much removed. Need to fire up gimp and start doing some more graphics work. This is actually the second go around at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:31:26 -0500, Zac Soden wrote: I really like the model and the concept. But there is one thing I am not sure your aware of. Your menu system only works in Explorer. Users of Mozilla (and possibly Netscape) are not capable of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  New Website, New MOC

Hello everyone! First of all this is my first post to lugnet.space, so hello. Anyways after coming out of the darkages, I started building again. But building without displaying what you have built is .. well .. boring. So for the past week I have (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  It was great meeting people at BrickFest!

To all the new faces I met this weekend at BrickFest -- John Barnes, Lindsay Braun, Doug Carlson, Ken & Troy Cefaratti, Tom Cook, Adrian Drake, Frank Filz, Thomas Foote, Roy Gal, Chris Giddens, Felix Greco, Constantine Hannaher, Bob Hayes, Rob (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people) !

brad
(score: 0.283)

  the problem with retail sales of trains is this...

All you can get (at least here in .au) is the large, expensive 4561 (here in .au, its not usually on sale but even at some of the sale prices US people talk about, its still expensive compared to e.g. a hogwards castle, republic gunship or most (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Webcams

(...) It was a good presentation. But I was baffled why no rtlToronto folks were in the scree runner mechanical competition... it was pretty exciting! Not that many serious contestants though... lots of interesting mechanisms used (this is sort of a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: I'm so annoyed I can't think of a snappy subject line

If the seller takes PayPal, find someone in AU with a PayPal account to pay on your behalf, and you can pay the AU seller with $AU. -Brad (who has done this for people in the past and also hates high minimum orders) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.283)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting 4/20/02 confirmees

(Posted for Seth Rotkin) I might be coming on Saturday -Seth Rotkin "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:GuKzMD.Ez3@lugnet.com... (...) space you (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.282)

More:  Next Page >>