  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some new pics of my Town

That looks pretty cool Kevin, The town looks like it goes on forever! The only thing I might suggest is to try to turn the buildings so that the front's go the same way. For instance, if all the building's faced north or west, you could take a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bumble Bee Building

I like it! It has a very earthy feel to it. It gives me a sort-of Frank Lloyd Wright feeling. The interior it really cool as well. Its good to hear that there is someone else that builds the building first and names it later. I almost never know (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: The cost of minifigs

100$ is dirt-cheap for a LEGO building! I've calculated that many of my buildings cost $300-$600! (URL) seen some other folks' buildings that are much bigger (and more expensive). If you want to save money, then buy up sets at 50% discount. You can (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

I have always felt that the ratings given to my posts accurately reflected how interested others would be towards those posts. In fact, if you had asked me to personally rate all of my posts, i probably would have given them the same number. I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3B29956B.40AC2C....com.au... (...) make (...) Thanks, Out of curiosity, are you referring to any SPUD's in this model, or in the city in general? The only candidate SPUDS in this model (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Kmart Prices / TRU stocktake

0 for 3 today. Lets try again. 20% off sale started Wednesday, goes till Friday at Kmart. Was advertised in the paper and not all staff are aware of it. So, prices (discount applied) 3033 for $31.99AUD 7191 for $95.20AUD (ucs xwing) 7181 for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Myer toy sale (and Big W)

(...) My 2 local Grace Bros we're out. I never get the catalogues so I usually miss out (except for the early posts by Ben on the 8431 last Christmas). I bought 7 from BigW for $70AUD, and 10 HP castles for $90AUD, so I will have figs and parts for (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Does anyone have Paradisa style windows?

Hi, I'm new to LDRAW building. I noticed that there are no official Paradisa window parts. These include the 1x4x5 clear windows that curve at the top. These can be found in the Sand Dollar Cafe set. Alos, there are "corner" versions of these (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  St. Marks Cathedral .dat file  [DAT]

Hi, I already posted this to lugnet.build, but some people requested the .dat file, so here it is. Here is a link to the pictures (generated with POV-RAY): (URL) need the latest parts update from www.ldraw.com. Note that the .dat file is just a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Someone with more Paradisa windows than me!

I noticed this building on Ed Boxer's site: (URL) is even more loaded with Paradisa windows than my natural history musem: (URL) so jealous! He even has 4 Breezeway cafe windows (the 1x6x9 straight versions). I finally got 2 through some luck on (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Red Baron and Legendary BSB at TRU

(...) Maybe they want to familiarize customers with a high price, so they can mark it down to normal price and claim 'half price'. Similar to the Armada Flagship for $99 when it first came out at Kmart, then they made it front page catalog material (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Interior shots of Cathedral of Ice

I person named Koen requested the .dat file, but I was unable to send him email. The email was "koen.jordens@studen...ven.ac.be" Koen, if you see this, can you please email me back. Your email provider refused my email twice. Perhaps you can use a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 20% off all toys at K-Mart!

For those that have a Coles Myer card, you would have received a $5 per $50 off voucher a few weeks back and according to the conditions, its valid with 20% off sales (ie, its doesn't say otherwise). Gives you up to an extra 8% off (if you work it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!

(...) I picked up a Bat lord's Castle (isn't it "Knight" lord's castle?) as well. Actually, I really like the columns and arches in this set, so I was quite happy with it - especially since I got it on that day when it was only $25! I can't wait to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Hi, I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean by "angle." There is something called "angle" that actually controls the the type of "lense" that you are using (i.e. a wide angle verses a telephoto). These settings are independent. The angle (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Free 8455 Back-Hoe

I have a feeling this will end up the same as 8431 Crane Truck did and be an exclusive at GB/Myer, maybe TRU. So, since I never get GB/Myer catalogs, if it turns out they do have it at 1/2 price (or thereabouts) for Christmas sales, the first person (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia - Airport (MOC)

(...) Thanks - It has taken me years to get that many of the trans-blue 1x6x9 curved "paradisa" windows. As far as I know, these only came in one set (an airport set from a while back). I don't even have one copy of this set, but I used 32 of these (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Fantasy Skyscraper MOC

This is a large model of a skyscraper I built. The top and bottom are quite highly detailed using Baroque and Neo-classical motifs. It is 17 stories high. Pictures can be found at the following links: (URL) posted the .dat file in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Stretched Emerald Chapel

I've added another story onto my Emerald Chapel. You can see the main exterior shots here: (URL) here is a new balcony (not on the main page): (URL) added a new interior room as well called the "Chamber of Forgiveness" (URL) Obnoxious story is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: major sale on pirate island

Thanks for the news! Another dint in my bank balance. Great value at $44.76, considering S@H wants $125.95. Looks like a major chain got exclusive rights to the re-released pirate sets, Kmart, TRU and now BigW. Anyway, if anyone needs pirate spares, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>