 Town / 8387
Re: BrickTopia - Airport (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:22:46 GMT

In lugnet.town, Stefan Garcia wrote:
   Congrats on your kid!

I, at least, had wondered what happened to BrickTopia. You’re buildings are always a treat to see and this is no exception. It’s so curvy-cool. My favorite parts are the crane arch overlays on the top skylights, and the paradisa windows by the airplanes.

Awesome building!
Thanks - It has taken me years to get that many of the trans-blue 1x6x9 curved “paradisa” windows. As far as I know, these only came in one set (an airport set from a while back). I don’t even have one copy of this set, but I used 32 of these windows (requiring 16 set’s worth of windows) !!! I traded for some of them, but got most of them off of Bricklink. It took a long time, because there are usually only 1-2 available at any point in time.

Brad