 Town / 8382
Re: BrickTopia - Airport (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:19:55 GMT

Hello Brad!

I was waiting for your next project.  I have always been a huge fan of your
works.  Bricktopia is a source of inspiration for me when i build.

I have to say that I don't think your airport is as good as your previous works.
To me, it seems over-detailed, too many details that, in the end, get lost in a
very blurry scheme.  You other buildings had something fluid, gracious to them,
but the airport doesn't follow that trend.

It is impressive though. It certainly takes a lot of space!  But I preferred
your more artistic works, like the train station and some of your skyscrapers,
especially the one that was distorted.

Terry